Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post sig
Posted 2002-12-07, 06:51 PM
if somone can make a sig for me i will give you 3 soj on east.
yes im lazy but i gave up trying to figure out these damn things.
i want a sig that reflects my name..anima oriented fav colors gray cyan-blue ..pics of anima charactors<-tenchi,ah my goddess..
eh just make it look cool.
i would be happy if you do this for me..thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2002-12-07, 07:11 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
heh, i just gave up and used a banner from one of my favorate web sites

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2002-12-07, 07:43 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
I will. ICQ me and I will show you some of my examples (also check my post in the Test forum for a few.) I dont play east but I guess I may as well start since I hear good things 'bout it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-12-07, 07:46 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
I also would like a sig made for me, i know how to do it i just dont really have the time right now, my mother just FUCKED up my damn car and now i have to find replacements for it, btw anyone know where to find any fiberglass sidepanels and door modling for a 1991 ford thunderbird? Cost is no object at this time. Please if you know a good detail and body shops webaddress either pm me it or place a link to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-12-07, 07:56 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
i need your icq # dafriggindoctah oh and on the pull you did i like the background on the first one with the black and gray mountains. i would like something that would go with my avatar.
and i do have stuff on west. how would 2 100dmg small charms go for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2002-12-07, 10:14 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
errmm i guess you already have someone making sigs for you. i wanted to do it too... yah.. msg me on aim if you want "ph4rted" is my sn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2002-12-07, 11:04 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "sig"
hmm looks like 2 people want to make one for me..well lets see...what to do...
ah i know a contest the winner gets 4 soj on east or 1 290 poison dmg charm on west. just email me the sig and i will look it over...good luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

umi_riyoki