Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post This Is Cool!
Posted 2002-11-26, 10:19 PM
well, today... i was playin d2, and then somone said who wants to play iron man? and i was like ok, so you make a HC charecter, in a game, with all the other iron man playerz, level the hc to level 9, then you duel... and to the death... to test your level 9 dude out! i got a sassin, and she sucked nuts, i gota better stratagey this time :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-26, 10:21 PM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
Did you hell rush her for skills and stats?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-26, 10:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
what?
no, its level ---9--- duels... just level 9, you level them up to level 9 in hc.. and i got owned :-(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-27, 12:37 AM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
yeah but if you got hell rushed for skills and stats.... thats like 12 or something extra skills and i tihnk 15 xtra stats? Ihave a lvl9 pvp Asn build that owns up to lvl 30 of every other char. need a lot of skill tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-27, 05:28 AM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
There is a difference dude. He isn't talking about making a Pk for HC, the name of the game is too collectively get a bunch of players in a HC game with new lvl 1 characters. Then everyone allies, and lvls up until everyone is a lvl 9, then everyone hostiles eachother and sees who wins! Its pretty fun, and no rushing is involved, because it takes place without leaving the game and without transferring items. ONly items you get you can use.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-27, 05:48 AM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
i have played this before, i think it is soo fun, they dont allow you to xfer stuff ect... you lvl all together from lvl 1 to 9 in 1 game, then u duel it out... best char to make is a javazon, for 1 thing the throw dmg of javalins r amazing, u can block, and u can get poison javalin
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-27, 09:25 AM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
hrmmm sounds cool, anyone wanna play with me? no one ever wants to... lol i wanna try it out! well if u do post back here, and with a time that we are supposed to meet in channel clan koz... and if ur ever on and wanna gather some ppl to play, my acct is slaynish5, or i might be useing truplyr666
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-27, 03:14 PM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
Ahh lol yea I did this on west when east went down for hours. Yea slay ill go with you in a couple days.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-27, 05:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
i lld in SC, not hc, but u can Message me on *static-x- *indeath or *sentence. Ive lost only to 1 person in my league
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-11-27, 07:12 PM in reply to slaynish's post "This Is Cool!"
well, if u duled my level 10 assasin, you'd get OWNED! she RULEZORSZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish