Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Unhappy omg i need heartless people like you to help meee
Posted 2008-03-01, 08:23 PM
no seriously no joke, any ways here's how things are going

when i went to preschool i met this girl, she's always treated me shitty and stuff, but me (being retarded and all) never really stood away from her, i've always been friendly to her and never treated her like if i was a jerk, so at 1st grade we went to different schools etc.

while in my 2-7th grades i met this other girl, she's really friendly and we hanged most of the time, she eventually became my best friend, so going as things were at 9th grade i saw miss pissy back at my class, both of them got along great, but as always i was treated like shit by 1 girl and like nice by the other, when ever we hang she neither of them seem to get off my side, and if 1 goes up from the basement to get some food etc, the other one tends to ask me a lot of pretty obvious, yet flattering questions, to me anyways.

one of them goes something like this or something completely relevant to this
"what do think of natasha?" or "do you have anymore friends you could introduce me to?" and the most obvious one of them all (won my obvious sentence awards, which is mostly a chocolate crepe) "what do you like in a girl?" sometimes they even ask me if i have a girlfriend, so it's obvious both of them like me, and i don't like them the way they do towards me, i have other lady friends who i feel attracted too and some are attracted to me.

basically i'm stuck in a love triangle of sorts, i like some girls, andi don't like the girls that like me, but the girls that i like don't know that i like them at the same time the friends of the girls who i like, like me back.

im asking for some advice here, i have many choices, dunno which to pick, depending what i pick might either flourish my future, or fuck it up.

so since i know you guys are heartless,mature, and most of all neutral O_o i though i'd ask you guys for advice. (yes my i asked my dad but he wasn't hanging with girls in his time so he can't tell me and i was raised mostly by my mother so any advice she tells me i already know)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-02, 01:01 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "omg i need heartless people like you to..."
I'm not entirely sure what your question was, but I think I got the general idea. There seems to be only one logical answer in this situation.

3-way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-02, 05:46 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'm not entirely sure what your..."
Take Vault Dweller's advice and run with it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-04, 08:40 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Take Vault Dweller's advice and run..."
kinda left things out in the open, i'll shorten it up, i have 2 childhood friends who like me, but i have mixed feelings about it, but at the same time i like other 2 girls, but the ones who like me are those girls friends :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-05, 02:05 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "kinda left things out in the open, i'll..."
This is like one of those ass-backward word problems from 7th grade math.

5-way?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-05, 12:57 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "This is like one of those ass-backward..."
sounds like your love life is even more screwed up then mine. At least i like the girl that likes me, i am just to afraid to ask her out.

Go with the 3 or 5 way though.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-05, 01:38 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "sounds like your love life is even more..."
This thread is hilarious.

You asked for heartless, and you got it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-05, 02:44 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "omg i need heartless people like you to..."
Pretend to kill yourself and then spie on the girls to see which one cries?

Except then you'd have to admit you pretended and everyone would think you were a complete ass.

yeah, spie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-05, 02:49 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Pretend to kill yourself and then spie..."
its 'spy' atnas.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:16 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "its 'spy' atnas."
good grammar, tends to fail in the web, it's funner to use lawl talk.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:29 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "good grammar, tends to fail in the web,..."
nothing you do will ever be funny as long as you are trying to do it. it's annoying. really annoying
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:30 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "its 'spy' atnas."
talentedhamster said:
its 'spy' atnas.
Yeah.. I... I... Intended the misspelling... You know... Pie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 01:31 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Yeah.. I... I... Intended the..."
oh, ok then =) can i have some pie?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:35 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh, ok then =) can i have some pie?"
Edit: 
oh wait

pie is in hippie oh god

Last edited by Atnas; 2008-03-08 at 10:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 02:44 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "oh wait pie is in hippie oh god"
Is there pork in there? wtf?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:07 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Is there pork in there? wtf?"
Rhubarb and strawberry is my best guess?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 03:25 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "omg i need heartless people like you to..."
kyeruu said:
basically i'm stuck in a love triangle of sorts, i like some girls, andi don't like the girls that like me, but the girls that i like don't know that i like them at the same time the friends of the girls who i like, like me back.

im asking for some advice here, i have many choices, dunno which to pick, depending what i pick might either flourish my future, or fuck it up.

so since i know you guys are heartless,mature, and most of all neutral O_o i though i'd ask you guys for advice. (yes my i asked my dad but he wasn't hanging with girls in his time so he can't tell me and i was raised mostly by my mother so any advice she tells me i already know)

Honestly bro.. You are 16 almost 17?

Just secretly have sex with all of them, trust me when I say it is highly unlikely it will work out in the long run, no matter which one you do choose. Plus there is likely going to be lots of things you will want or need to accomplish in the next decade, and I am sure many of these things will be much easier to focus on and succeed in without a dead serious relationship to attend to.

Though you really need to just do what you feel will make you happiest longest, but seriously think about future goals first.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Honestly bro.. You are 16 almost 17? ..."
Sure. Maybe you'll get them all pregnant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-08, 10:16 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "oh wait pie is in hippie oh god"
that pie looks disgusting lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-09, 06:52 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "that pie looks disgusting lol"
anything i do wont' be funny if i intend to do it? well it so happens that ignorant people like yoru self dn't understand, too high stuck and can't enjoy life, i dont' care what you say about me nor what you think, the other guys aremad at me for specific and good reasons, your being a btich, gtfo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu