Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: Who is the most hated person/group in the U.S.?
Micheal Jackson 1 11.11%
Vanilla Ice 0 0%
Osama Bin Laden 0 0%
George Bush 1 11.11%
PETA 0 0%
Hitler 0 0%
Al Qaeda 0 0%
Chuck Norris 0 0%
Other (please specify) 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Who is the most hated person/group in the U.S.?
Posted 2007-07-31, 04:37 PM
Well... Who do you think is the most hated person in the United States? (And I don't mean necessarily located in the U.S., just hated by it's citizens.)

::EDIT:: Okay I tried to make this into a poll but my browser fucked up so if a mod or admin could add these people for voting:

Micheal Jackson

Vanilla Ice

Osama Bin laden

George Bush

PETA

Hitler

Al Queda

Chuck Norris

Other (specify)

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-07-31 at 04:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-07-31, 04:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who is the most hated person/group in..."
My guess would be homosexuals or atheists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-31, 04:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "My guess would be homosexuals or..."
White males. No sarcasm intended.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-31, 04:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "White males. No sarcasm intended."
!King_Amazon! said:
White males. No sarcasm intended.
By blacks maybe. But I would think that that's pretty much it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-31, 04:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "By blacks maybe. But I would think that..."
Hispanics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-31, 05:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who is the most hated person/group in..."
Maybe the Ku Klux Klan? Black Panthers? I'm not really sure of anybody that likes them, that isn't 'grouped' with them. Maybe even FOXNews? Alot of journalists seem to dislike them,... The war in Iraq could be the most hated "thing" .. Nobody seems to want us in Iraq anymore. Etc, etc, etc.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-31, 06:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who is the most hated person/group in..."
Muslim-American citizens, especially ones that wear turbans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 10:31 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Muslim-American citizens, especially..."
Yeah but in that case it's just usually the ignorant people who don't like them..

Edit: I think more people hate Lindsey Lohan atm, just because she's in the spotlight, and isn't going to get any jailtime, that and Michael Vick.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-08-01 at 10:34 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Poll
Posted 2007-08-01, 10:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Who is the most hated person/group in..."
And here's your poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:25 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah but in that case it's just usually..."
I don't know about Lohan. Lots of idiots out there seem to feel sorry for her. I don't.

I'd say it's a toss-up between Paris Hilton (fucking twat) and Michael Vick (stupid fuck).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:28 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I don't know about Lohan. Lots of..."
I'd say I hate paris hilton the most out of everything listed so far lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Poll"
Dumb choices.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dumb choices. :("
I'd say the Spanish population. Honestly, you shouldn't have to yell 'Hey beaners, get the fuck off my property' in Spanish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:22 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Dumb choices. :("
Heh. That's what D3V asked for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Unhappy
Posted 2007-08-01, 12:34 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I don't know about Lohan. Lots of..."
Vault Dweller said:
I don't know about Lohan. Lots of idiots out there seem to feel sorry for her. I don't.

I'd say it's a toss-up between Paris Hilton (fucking twat) and Michael Vick (stupid fuck).

I try not to hate too much just because they are stupid, I mean there are lots of people in the USA/World just like this, but with not as much hatred as they've brought upon themselves through media/being stupid etc. etc. etc. etc...

The only reason people might feel bad for Lindsay Lohan is because they don't see her as an adult that hasn't taken any responsibility for her actions, I believe she's 22 now? maybe 21. Any OTHER WHITE Female that age, causing THAT many problems in the short amount of time that she has, would be locked away already, no question about it. She's been to rehab like 5 times, the fucking jig is up, she shouldn't be able to use that excuse to save her ass anymore, some jailtime will sober her right the fuck up .

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I try not to hate too much just because..."
I disagree with the Michael Vick bashing. I don't know who he is nor do I give a shit about him, but ever since they made the announcement that he was being tried for animal fighting, he's been as good as guilty in most people's eyes. People act like he's already been proven guilty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-01, 01:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I disagree with the Michael Vick..."
Well when your cousin tells the jury that you were at the dog-fighting event, sponsored the majority of it, and transported the dogs across the nation, you're pretty much fucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 01:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh. That's what D3V asked for."
Lenny said:
Heh. That's what D3V asked for.
You mean Spector.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-01, 01:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You mean Spector. :grin:"
Buggery... I'm tired.

And I rarely look at usernames, I just glance at the avatar.

I keep on getting Voll and Vaulty mixed up that way, for some reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-01, 01:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Buggery... I'm tired. And I rarely..."
Lenny said:
Buggery... I'm tired.

And I rarely look at usernames, I just glance at the avatar.

I keep on getting Voll and Vaulty mixed up that way, for some reason.
I get them mixed up too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!