Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Who is the most hated person/group in the U.S.? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42942)

-Spector- 2007-07-31 04:37 PM

Who is the most hated person/group in the U.S.?

Well... Who do you think is the most hated person in the United States? (And I don't mean necessarily located in the U.S., just hated by it's citizens.)

::EDIT:: Okay I tried to make this into a poll but my browser fucked up so if a mod or admin could add these people for voting:

Micheal Jackson

Vanilla Ice

Osama Bin laden

George Bush

PETA

Hitler

Al Queda

Chuck Norris

Other (specify)

Demosthenes 2007-07-31 04:42 PM

My guess would be homosexuals or atheists.

!King_Amazon! 2007-07-31 04:42 PM

White males. No sarcasm intended.

Demosthenes 2007-07-31 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
White males. No sarcasm intended.

By blacks maybe. But I would think that that's pretty much it.

HandOfHeaven 2007-07-31 04:51 PM

Hispanics.

D3V 2007-07-31 05:28 PM

Maybe the Ku Klux Klan? Black Panthers? I'm not really sure of anybody that likes them, that isn't 'grouped' with them. Maybe even FOXNews? Alot of journalists seem to dislike them,... The war in Iraq could be the most hated "thing" .. Nobody seems to want us in Iraq anymore. Etc, etc, etc.

Thanatos 2007-07-31 06:02 PM

Muslim-American citizens, especially ones that wear turbans.

D3V 2007-08-01 10:31 AM

Yeah but in that case it's just usually the ignorant people who don't like them..

Edit: I think more people hate Lindsey Lohan atm, just because she's in the spotlight, and isn't going to get any jailtime, that and Michael Vick.

Lenny 2007-08-01 10:54 AM

Poll

And here's your poll.

Vault Dweller 2007-08-01 11:25 AM

I don't know about Lohan. Lots of idiots out there seem to feel sorry for her. I don't.

I'd say it's a toss-up between Paris Hilton (fucking twat) and Michael Vick (stupid fuck).

timmay1113 2007-08-01 11:28 AM

I'd say I hate paris hilton the most out of everything listed so far lol.

Thanatos 2007-08-01 12:00 PM

Dumb choices. :(

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-01 12:06 PM

I'd say the Spanish population. Honestly, you shouldn't have to yell 'Hey beaners, get the fuck off my property' in Spanish.

Lenny 2007-08-01 12:22 PM

Heh. That's what D3V asked for.

D3V 2007-08-01 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vault Dweller
I don't know about Lohan. Lots of idiots out there seem to feel sorry for her. I don't.

I'd say it's a toss-up between Paris Hilton (fucking twat) and Michael Vick (stupid fuck).

I try not to hate too much just because they are stupid, I mean there are lots of people in the USA/World just like this, but with not as much hatred as they've brought upon themselves through media/being stupid etc. etc. etc. etc...

The only reason people might feel bad for Lindsay Lohan is because they don't see her as an adult that hasn't taken any responsibility for her actions, I believe she's 22 now? maybe 21. Any OTHER WHITE Female that age, causing THAT many problems in the short amount of time that she has, would be locked away already, no question about it. She's been to rehab like 5 times, the fucking jig is up, she shouldn't be able to use that excuse to save her ass anymore, some jailtime will sober her right the fuck up .

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-01 12:39 PM

I disagree with the Michael Vick bashing. I don't know who he is nor do I give a shit about him, but ever since they made the announcement that he was being tried for animal fighting, he's been as good as guilty in most people's eyes. People act like he's already been proven guilty.

Thanatos 2007-08-01 01:09 PM

Well when your cousin tells the jury that you were at the dog-fighting event, sponsored the majority of it, and transported the dogs across the nation, you're pretty much fucked.

Thanatos 2007-08-01 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny
Heh. That's what D3V asked for.

You mean Spector. :grin:

Lenny 2007-08-01 01:17 PM

Buggery... I'm tired.

And I rarely look at usernames, I just glance at the avatar.

I keep on getting Voll and Vaulty mixed up that way, for some reason. :p

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-01 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny
Buggery... I'm tired.

And I rarely look at usernames, I just glance at the avatar.

I keep on getting Voll and Vaulty mixed up that way, for some reason. :p

I get them mixed up too.