Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Which is Better?
Posted 2004-05-01, 12:05 AM
Please tell me which you think is the best and any suggestions for improvment

Page 1

Page 2

Only diffrence is that on page 2 the Client Testimonials Scrolls and is not static like the 1st one, but im not sure if people like that tho .. Tell me what you think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:29 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Which is Better?"
You only have one 'testimonial' so yeah..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-05-01, 02:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You only have one 'testimonial' so..."
GravitonSurge said:
You only have one 'testimonial' so yeah..
Yes i know this .. i will have more but other than that your reply was not very helpful
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2004-05-04, 06:18 PM in reply to nddwind's post "Which is Better?"
I think it is pretty good. I like the second one with the scrolling text. Looks a bit more pro like to me.

Good site. Not much to change in my books, except removing underlined links, if u dont know how, im sure someone knows.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-05-05, 03:12 AM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I think it is pretty good. I like the..."
Well im glad no one reads you books :P I honestly think there is much to change. It looks to plain. I mean I can write the site in 20minutes tops, no to seem like im bashing you, just letting you know how I think of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-05-05, 06:12 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Which is Better?"
Neither has a charset declaration. But:

-----------

Page 1: 78 errors.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...tern+Europe%29

Page 2: 89 errors.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...tern+Europe%29

-----
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2004-05-05, 07:13 AM in reply to nddwind's post "Which is Better?"
You realize that the second one will only scroll in Explorer, right?

Your random choice of serif or sans-serif fonts for any given area on both pages is disgusting, and centering huge blocks of text like that, especially with the left aligned, images looks fucked up. I think you should learn to design good sites before you try to go into business doing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Embarrassed
Posted 2004-05-06, 08:00 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You realize that the second one will..."
http://wwuzone.com/index.html

LOL nice site its better then mine rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

nddwind

Posted 2004-05-07, 06:34 AM in reply to nddwind's post starting "http://wwuzone.com/index.html LOL..."
nddwind said:
LOL nice site its better then mine rofl
I'm not trying to pass myself off as a web designer. At least mine is standards compliant and self-consistant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-05-07, 01:56 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "http://wwuzone.com/index.html LOL..."
you really dont have room to talk man, no offense but really
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer