Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

What should I name my new bong?
Posted 2008-10-22, 02:10 PM
I was thinking about naming it rockbiter after the rock guy from Neverending story. My roommate suggested Barack Obonga, but I don't think I like that. What do you guys think? Any name suggestions?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 02:13 PM in reply to platnum's post "What should I name my new bong?"
What's it look like? Pic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-22, 02:16 PM in reply to platnum's post "What should I name my new bong?"
#1 Stunna
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-22, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "What's it look like? Pic?"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
What's it look like? Pic?
Here is a picture.

Edit: After looking at Sarah Palin's Facebook I think I like the name twix, its got caramel swirls all around it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 2.jpg (97.3 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by platnum; 2008-10-22 at 02:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 02:54 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Here is a picture. Edit: After..."
Lava Lamp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-22, 02:57 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Here is a picture. Edit: After..."
That's a nice lookin piece man.

How about...

Bongholio
Mrs. Chokes-On-Smoke
Clusterfuck

I personally like Grav's idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-22, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's a nice lookin piece man. How..."
The destroyer
q

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-22, 03:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's a nice lookin piece man. How..."
Would it be the #1 Stunna from WWF or the #1 Stunna from Cash Money?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2008-10-22, 03:20 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "Would it be the #1 Stunna from WWF or..."
I thought he meant the song..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-22, 03:27 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought he meant the song.."
I like #1 Stunna the best.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-22, 04:05 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I like #1 Stunna the best."
Haha #1 stunna......... Idk; I'm sure anything you call it would be fine. All of ours have some sort of story behind it, besides the steamroller and that's just what it does.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-22, 04:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha #1 stunna......... Idk;..."
I have decided to go with the stifle rifle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:09 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I have decided to go with the stifle..."
Not a bad name, my friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not a bad name, my friend."
Just wondering, is it customary to name your bongs?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-10-23, 08:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just wondering, is it customary to name..."
Only if you're a true stoner
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-23, 10:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Only if you're a true stoner :)"
I honestly never named any of my pieces. At one point in time I had 13, and I found it stupid to name them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-10-23, 10:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Only if you're a true stoner :)"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Only if you're a true stoner
The ones we have all were named AFTER they were smoked out of. Trying to name one before you are high is almost impossible. But that's a good name... hahaaa

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-10-24, 08:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The ones we have all were named AFTER..."
Yea after I smoked out of it all the old names went out the window and I thought up a new one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

platnum

Posted 2008-10-24, 10:50 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Yea after I smoked out of it all the..."
That's the way to do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos