Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: What diablo2 1.10 characters will benifit the most?
Barbarian 4 5.97%
Paladin 15 22.39%
Assasin 1 1.49%
Druid 5 7.46%
Necromancer 25 37.31%
Sorceress 11 16.42%
Amazon 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Post Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit the most in 1.10 patch
Posted 2003-07-31, 11:47 PM
Feel like posting your opions and votes? This is the place!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-08-01, 02:05 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
For pvp

Well trap ass can get trap that do over 4k dmg whitout much problem using synergy and few + trap/all skill item giving them a nice damage easy.

Pally charge is MUCH faster making it much more usefull whit and the bonus of dmg on zeal by zeal and synergy does change lot.

But im sure sorc will still gain best benifit cause of cold mastery and hydra whit synergy.

Druid i didnt look deep into them but there doesnt seem 2 be much change other then elemental skill and fire claw so i have no idea.

Barb Concentrate whit synergy seem very good.

For necro well the synergy again is great can get a over 2k bone spirit and over 1.3k bone spearwhitout maxing (but close) all of synergy and using a few item that give skill bonus of course.

For zon im sure we can expect hybrid using guided arrow/poison or plague jav since those skill do LOT of poison damage if plague maxed and poison jav maxed well poison jav will do 9k-10k poison dmg over 46 sec and plague jav will do 5664-5813 over 10 sec.

Now for Pvm

For trap ass no leeching your xp will be the way really having this to kill monster is a very bad idea on the other hand the synergy of melee skill make them much more worthwhile also i think blade of ice shouldnt have more then 1 point in it it s not worth the damage and 3rd charge of phoenix should be used to slow enemy down not damage.

Pally Zeal dmg bonus from skill and synergy will no longer make them look like they doing a massage to monster and will make them actualy very good.

Sorc will do get in this the barely advantage even tho they have great synergy in 1.10 it seem there almsot always of the 3 resist all arround making it harder make a strong sorc that can kill fast unlike in 1.09.(they still do lot better then trap ass)

Druid i didnt look deep into them but there doesnt seem 2 be much change other then elemental skill and fire claw so i have no idea.

Barb Frenzy whit synergy seem very good.

For necro well there 1 thing i have to start whit if you max poison dagger poison explosion and poison nova here are damage
Poison Dagger 4.8k poison dmg over 9.6 sec AR 410%
Poison Explosion 8.2k-9.8k poison dmg over 9.6 sec
Poison Nova 1.7k-1.9k poison dmg
So whit combination of lower resist at 10 whitout item it s sure is lot of damage and you can use the good old trick blood golem + iron maiden to make monster kill themself and heal you very fast.

For zon im sure we will see something similar to the pvp zon i said above but instead of being guided arrow/poison or plague jav it will be multiple shot/poison or plague jav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-01, 02:08 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Finally, a necro will do damage in the thousands without having to use a curse!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-01, 07:16 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
ya, i think its the necros turn to rule.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-08-01, 08:02 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Necros already rule if you know how to use them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-01, 11:53 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
well ya, but they will rule like zons and such now because they are so powerful the build dosnt really matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:03 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Really...try using golems exclusively.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-03, 10:39 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
why nerco¿ why not a druid or a PALIDAN or another person who is weak exept wit hacked stuff like a assin ora barb they can even compare 2 a zon or sorc¿¿¿
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
darkangel_man¿ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendarkangel_man¿ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

darkangel_man¿

Posted 2003-08-03, 01:47 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Druids and Paladins are never weak.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-04, 11:05 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
I've done many experiments with 1.10 beta, and the necro with all the new improved poison and all is still shit in Act 5 Hell. For PvP, he will kick ass though.

Now, after trying dozens of different builds, the character that performs the best is a Throw Barb...he easily made it to Act 5 Hell Baal, while others can barely get through Bloody Foothills in hell.

Get dual Lacerators (unique Winged Axe) and you can have an effective 14k damage with Amp and Deadly/Critical strike for each axe. If double-throw hits a target twice, you can double that damage. Any of the other unique harpoons are great too, but I like the winged axes...

EDIT: Doh, this is mantralord, i keep forgetting to log off my sister's account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BabyCecy69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBabyCecy69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BabyCecy69

Posted 2003-08-08, 01:15 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
my paladin is strong but is weak against hacked up pplz
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:43 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
omfg.... if you guys actualy knew how to use a necro you would be able to own zons in duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xoc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxoc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xoc

Posted 2003-08-15, 11:18 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
xoc said:
omfg.... if you guys actualy knew how to use a necro you would be able to own zons in duels.
In 1.09 it s possible if the zon isnt very good but it s gonna become close to impossible in 1.10 to kill a zon whit a necroif both side are good.

Guided arrow + knockback will be good just like in 1.09.

If necro try to get close and bs lock slow missile, run back a little and use plague jav then keep running back while using guided arrow to knockback the necro nothing very hard.

If necro try to do the common cast bs a little everywhere between him and zon just use guided from a good distance and dont run in straight line toward the necro just go arround to avoid any bs. It already work in 1.09 but throwing plague jav can make the duel much more dangerous for the necro as it leave a trail and it wouldnt be smart to run in it. Also if the necro lay lot of bs he will end up whitout mana making himself quite fucked.

Necro are still good and were already good in 1.09 if you know how to use them cause there a lot of newbie in d2 but if you fight anyone that as any sort of good control and strategy the necro is nothing more then dead meat.

And before saying some useless post like you just did why not add something actualy usefull in saying why you think they will/can own zon in duel in 1.10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-08-18, 01:40 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
necros will own next patch Zon are going to lose range advantage over the nercos bs and will aslo not peirce and hit as hard like the do now....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTruPlyr123 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TruPlyr123

Posted 2003-08-18, 04:31 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
TruPlyr123 said:
necros will own next patch Zon are going to lose range advantage over the nercos bs and will aslo not peirce and hit as hard like the do now....
Huh ?

Im not sure i really sure i understood what you said but why would zon lose range advantage ? I really dont get it slow missile and the bs will be very slow so why zon will lose range advantage ?.

Im thinking you mean cause guided wont hit many time cause of pierce they gonna suck ? They still are gonna be good they just wont tend 2 overkill when it pierce many time.

And did you check the ammount of poison zon can do whit jav ?

Necro were good and they still will be in 1.10 but against a skilled zon they are still no match mostly cause of slow missile.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-08-18 at 04:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-23, 09:45 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
ok i think sorcs will be the best...they untouchable and once the patch comes out bye bye wrings...sorcs will be the best period...thats my opinon maybe someone has something else to say but i think sorcs will have it best for pvp

btw thanatos= greek god of death
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-23, 09:56 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Zons > Necros, any way you think about it, sorry.

Multi-shot, guided, frw...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-23, 10:55 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Actualy the reason why Necro cannot defeat Zon is mostly the slow missle + guided.
Zon > Nerco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-30, 04:39 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Necros seem pretty tight to me. I Dont know, its my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
itsmetam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenitsmetam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

itsmetam

Posted 2003-10-30, 06:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
Yes they are and honestly i cannot imagine in ladder a game where i get good xp whitout a Skeleton Summon Necro whit some curse in the party !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja