View Single Post

Posted 2003-08-01, 02:05 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Poll:D2 Characters that will benifit..."
For pvp

Well trap ass can get trap that do over 4k dmg whitout much problem using synergy and few + trap/all skill item giving them a nice damage easy.

Pally charge is MUCH faster making it much more usefull whit and the bonus of dmg on zeal by zeal and synergy does change lot.

But im sure sorc will still gain best benifit cause of cold mastery and hydra whit synergy.

Druid i didnt look deep into them but there doesnt seem 2 be much change other then elemental skill and fire claw so i have no idea.

Barb Concentrate whit synergy seem very good.

For necro well the synergy again is great can get a over 2k bone spirit and over 1.3k bone spearwhitout maxing (but close) all of synergy and using a few item that give skill bonus of course.

For zon im sure we can expect hybrid using guided arrow/poison or plague jav since those skill do LOT of poison damage if plague maxed and poison jav maxed well poison jav will do 9k-10k poison dmg over 46 sec and plague jav will do 5664-5813 over 10 sec.

Now for Pvm

For trap ass no leeching your xp will be the way really having this to kill monster is a very bad idea on the other hand the synergy of melee skill make them much more worthwhile also i think blade of ice shouldnt have more then 1 point in it it s not worth the damage and 3rd charge of phoenix should be used to slow enemy down not damage.

Pally Zeal dmg bonus from skill and synergy will no longer make them look like they doing a massage to monster and will make them actualy very good.

Sorc will do get in this the barely advantage even tho they have great synergy in 1.10 it seem there almsot always of the 3 resist all arround making it harder make a strong sorc that can kill fast unlike in 1.09.(they still do lot better then trap ass)

Druid i didnt look deep into them but there doesnt seem 2 be much change other then elemental skill and fire claw so i have no idea.

Barb Frenzy whit synergy seem very good.

For necro well there 1 thing i have to start whit if you max poison dagger poison explosion and poison nova here are damage
Poison Dagger 4.8k poison dmg over 9.6 sec AR 410%
Poison Explosion 8.2k-9.8k poison dmg over 9.6 sec
Poison Nova 1.7k-1.9k poison dmg
So whit combination of lower resist at 10 whitout item it s sure is lot of damage and you can use the good old trick blood golem + iron maiden to make monster kill themself and heal you very fast.

For zon im sure we will see something similar to the pvp zon i said above but instead of being guided arrow/poison or plague jav it will be multiple shot/poison or plague jav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja