Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Is there anyone we can trust?
Posted 2004-03-30, 04:10 PM
Seriously, our "neighbors" are against us, our only allies are Australia, Britain, and Isreal. Muslims hate us, Germans hit us, French hate us, and I think we are kinda screwed. But not just other countries, but our own countrymen are plotting (i know i'm paranoid, but seriously) to attack fellow countrymen. This extends beyond Al-Qaeda cells in america, but to ALF (Animal Liberation Front) and ELF (Earth Liberation Front) [which are both groups that are deemed local terrorists and are funded by PETA] and they attack their own countrymen in their homes and in their research facilities (dedicated to helping find cures for AIDS and Cancer). And also, there are many other terrorists groups inside the US (other than the aforementioned). But yeah, just to think about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is there anyone we can trust?"
And you are... the US?

What is this "WE" you are talking about?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is there anyone we can trust?"
It's the fall of the American Empire and it's nothing new. Bush really fucked us over.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:16 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "It's the fall of the American Empire..."
RoboticSilence said:
It's the fall of the American Empire and it's nothing new. Bush really fucked us over.
It wasn't just Bush. To leave him the sole blame is just bullshit. Clinton screwed up as well. Several presidents were pigheaded, so don't give Bush the sole blame. And I'm not the US, the US is the United States of America, but the us is me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It wasn't just Bush. To leave him the..."
I think Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had in a long time. He cleaned up a bunch of the shit left behind by Bush Sr.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:24 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I think Clinton was one of the best..."
RoboticSilence said:
I think Clinton was one of the best presidents we've had in a long time. He cleaned up a bunch of the shit left behind by Bush Sr.
Nah, Clinton wasn't the best, he wasn't the worst though. However, he cleaned up little, and he didn't investigate enough in Al Qaeda. Clinton also was more into controversy than actualy duties.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Nah, Clinton wasn't the best, he wasn't..."
President Kennedy was one of the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-03-30, 04:34 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "President Kennedy was one of the best."
kaos said:
President Kennedy was one of the best.
that i agree with
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:01 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "that i agree with"
People gave Clinton a hard time for having sex in office but Kennedy was a rampant womanizer.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:14 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "People gave Clinton a hard time for..."
We can all trust Joe Pesci.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-30, 05:15 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "People gave Clinton a hard time for..."
I must agree. Clinton was one of the better presidents, albeit the fact that he misused our tax money. He's a man, he had an urge, and he had sex. It's no different than what many people would do, yet he takes a lot of flak for it. Besides that, he was a good president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-30, 06:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "We can all trust Joe Pesci."
And Tub girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:02 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "And Tub girl."
Bill CLinton was a pimp, and he is closest thing we have ever had to a black president.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Is there anyone we can trust?"
It would be cool to reincarnate Abraham Lincoln (my favorite pres)

In responce, no, you can't trust anyone. At some point all of your allies are going to give you the cold shoulder, you can see that in history. We can't confide in ourselves either. Many empires have dissolved as a result of dissent within themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-03-31, 12:57 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "People gave Clinton a hard time for..."
I agree... people look at him for his personal actions and not what he did in office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-31, 01:42 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "I agree... people look at him for his..."
We can trust Canada, to some extent. They talk a big game, but their flag has a fuckin' leaf on it! How tough can they be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-31, 04:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "We can trust Canada, to some extent. ..."
We all live in the community that is this world, and in the last 50 years so much has changed.

Countries that where at one time no threat to the rest of the world (except to themselves with suicide bombers) are now able to communicate, plot and execute terrorist acts such as 9.11 with aids like the internet and world airlines flying to every destination.

The world we now live in is the most precarious time there has ever been.

Many Countries and people have had to live with the threat of terrorism for Decades even a Centaury or more, America is perhaps now more under threat because the big water that has separated it from such attacks isn't quite so big anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2004-03-31, 08:12 AM in reply to 0nyx's post starting "We all live in the community that is..."
Your right! We need to nuke 'em while we still can!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-03-31, 02:12 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Your right! We need to nuke 'em while..."
kaos said:
Your right! We need to nuke 'em while we still can!!1
Amen.

Fuck the 10 character limit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-03-31, 05:17 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Amen. Fuck the 10 character limit."
actaully it isn't really the president. The presidents are like puppets, they are told what to do by the rest of their party.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide