Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

WoW Account for sale.
Posted 2009-11-17, 07:52 AM
Hey, I'm looking to sell my account. Most of you know what is on my account - but here is a quick run down of whats on it.

(4) Level 80's Including...
- Warrior (Best Set: Protection // Off Set: Arms/Fury)
- Hunter (Best Set: Survival)
- Shaman (Best Set: Restoration // Off Set: Enhancement)
- Deathknight (Best Set: DPS // Off Set: Tank)

(3) Level 70's Including...
- Priest
- Warlock
- Paladin

Approximately 3,000 gold.
(2) Characters w/ Duel Spec
(2) Characters w/ Epic Flying Mounts

I was asking for $850.00 but, I'm quickly realizing I just want to get it sold. $500.00 is enough to get what we need. I want to sell it for the money, and also because I'm partially OCD and want a clean slate. Let me know if anyone is interested. We can work something out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-11-17, 08:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "WoW Account for sale."
Good luck with the sale. I still cannot personally justify spending money on gold/accounts. Have you posted it anywhere else like Ebay? There are websites that will purchase accounts too.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-17, 08:16 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "WoW Account for sale."
You might want to try craigslist or something like that. And you can probably get more than you're asking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You might want to try craigslist or..."
I have it posted on craigslist, as well as working on getting it posted on mmobay tonight. On Craigs I have it listed as $850, I have even had one bite, but he wanted to do paypal - and I have heard nothing but negative things about that due to it being virtual goods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-11-17, 11:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have it posted on craigslist, as well..."
I've never had a problem with paypal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-17, 01:22 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I have it posted on craigslist, as well..."
Yeah i'm curious what you've heard about Paypal. I've always figured that was the best option. Just wait until you recieve payment and you should be good after that point, right?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah i'm curious what you've heard..."
Initially, thats what I thought too. I guess what happens is they can pay you for the account, and you can see that the money is in there. However, it takes close to a week? to remove the funds and get them put into your bank account. During that time the person purchasing the account can write to paypal saying they never recieved the account, and are reimbursed. They will look at both sides, but because it is "virtual goods" its impossible to track, or have physical proof that you traded the goods.

A friend of mine suggested actually sending them a magazine with the account information in it, but idk. Have to see if I get any other bites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-11-17, 11:29 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Initially, thats what I thought too. I..."
Yeah, I got burned on PayPal once. You have to sell a piece of paper with the account name/password on it. That way you're sending a physical good and you can get proof of delivery. Otherwise you're technically not selling anything as Blizzard owns the rights to your account (most people get around this by saying they're selling the time they spent on the account).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-18, 01:11 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "WoW Account for sale."
Ya know it's funny, if you think about the time you spent on the game making those characters, and I've never played WoW so I don't know the time it takes to level and such, but a rough estimate based on other RPGs is say between 500 and 1000 hours? Then take even the lowest paying job at around $6 an hour, that's between 3000 and 6000 dollars you could have, or if the job was a little better paying, say $12/hour you could have between 6000 and 12000 dollars. I'm not ragging on you because I waste a lot of time playing video games too, just trying to put it into perspective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-11-19, 01:24 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Initially, thats what I thought too. I..."
Just wait until the money is in your bank account before giving them shit.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-11-19, 05:39 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Just wait until the money is in your..."
They can back-charge you over PayPal and you can't do shit about it if you have no proof of delivery.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-11-24, 01:48 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "They can back-charge you over PayPal..."
WTF-ever that's when you get your account back from Blizzard and tell them you never sold shit. If somebody fucks you over, usually you can fuck them back over.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V