View Single Post

Posted 2009-11-17, 10:13 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah i'm curious what you've heard..."
Initially, thats what I thought too. I guess what happens is they can pay you for the account, and you can see that the money is in there. However, it takes close to a week? to remove the funds and get them put into your bank account. During that time the person purchasing the account can write to paypal saying they never recieved the account, and are reimbursed. They will look at both sides, but because it is "virtual goods" its impossible to track, or have physical proof that you traded the goods.

A friend of mine suggested actually sending them a magazine with the account information in it, but idk. Have to see if I get any other bites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla