Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2009-01-06, 12:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Not yet, just plugging through the game..."
Tell me once you beat the game (Along with a pic for proof) and I will tell you the secret of how to do that.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-07, 03:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Tell me once you beat the game (Along..."
I just beat it, first try. How do I attached an image? Do I have to upload it somewhere? I don't know where to do that? I got my Mana up to a little over 40k, took his 152 Armor down to 0 with Purples, then just loaded up on water trenches and towers, and kept shifting a high level mixed gem, with light blues to shock him and keep him immobile. He went through my base twice, but only took off like 7-8k each time, so I had plenty left over. Easy. Scored like 9+ million.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-07, 03:08 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I just beat it, first try. How do I..."
So upon pressing continue, the Wizard dude went through, teleporting, and took out my base? Then it said to beat all the boards with a glowing ring, and continue to another Gem Craft game, but I already beat all the boards like that. What is this other Gem Craft game they're talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-07, 06:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So upon pressing continue, the Wizard..."
I'll give you a hint:
Take a good close look at what my mana is in that picture.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-08, 09:07 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I'll give you a hint: Take a good..."
That picture wasn't the same board that I played?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-08, 03:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That picture wasn't the same board that..."
Notice how I have no mana listed? Just a "Mana:"? I hacked my mana... It was fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-08, 04:26 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Notice how I have no mana listed? Just..."
Hahaha, I did notice that, but I thought that maybe that just happened because you maxed it out, so I "tried" and got it up to like 400 million! Obviously that wasn't what happened..... Can you defeat the Wizard with the hacked mana???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-08, 04:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hahaha, I did notice that, but I..."
Yea, I had somewhere around 8 trillion mana then. I just made a shitload of towers and filled them all with fully upgraded gems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-08, 05:25 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yea, I had somewhere around 8 trillion..."
How is it possible to beat him then? He just teleports anyway and you don't even get a chance to kill him...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-08, 07:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How is it possible to beat him then? ..."
My mana wasn't the only thing I hacked, I did damage too and I lowered his health considerably... about to 1....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-09, 09:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My mana wasn't the only thing I hacked,..."
Do you actually hit him??? In my game, I don't even get a chance to move gems and they don't even attack when he passes their proximity.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-01-10, 07:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Do you actually hit him??? In my game,..."
Dude... everything was hacked..... I slowed him down and everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2009-01-13, 09:36 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Dude... everything was hacked..... I..."
I understand. I'm just asking if it's even possible to beat him without hacking the game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2009-02-20, 08:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I understand. I'm just asking if it's..."
I played this game casually in school, but once I tried it at home I instantly got hooked: http://www.kongregate.com/games/intuition/dinowaurs

It's called Dinowaurs (sounds gay right?)

The hours just flew by as I played this game...now I'm lvl 4 and have about 830 DNA points.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow