Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2003-11-12, 08:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA i guess you win
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-11-12, 08:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I wonder why..

Anyways, Jessifer, no I wasn't insulting you. I just thought Quickspy was coming out of the closet finally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-13, 09:26 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jessifer said:
My brother mooned me. o.O Last week. I refused to look at his ass. So I stared at the computer.

My family is fucked up. I'm embarrassed of all of them.
even my SIS moons me....its a family thing. ........but was it wrong to look ???? :-P

GravitonSurge said:
I've walked in on people having sex quite a few times. That's always annoying. I've got little smartass comments to make now when that happens.
if both dont even notice you, ask them if YOU can join....then BAM you can have fun TOO !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-13, 09:41 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Testify!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 11:28 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
My friends boyfriend grabbed my crotch right in front of her. Of course, she couldn't see it, cause we were under water. And then he kissed me. And then she licked my cheek, and he licked my neck. And then I got horny. o.O And embarrassed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-13, 11:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Woah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-13, 01:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Wow, you might of gotten yourself into a three---anyway, erm..let me see... I've done alot of stupid things before that really made me cover my face the entire day.

Like, thinking of eating a Nacho Supreme from Taco Bell while standing on line in a Bank. I was next and the Teller says "next" and so I walk up and I said "Let me get a Nacho Supreme and a medium coke" Then she said "excuse me?" and everyone looked at me and even the security guard (guess he thought I was up to something).

Another time was when I had a crush on this girl named Alexis. So I was on the public bus going home, standing at the back with my 'friends'. Alexis found out that day I had a crush on her and so she got on the bus and headed for the back. My friends saw her coming but I didn't since I was standing and had my back to the front. So they pass me a note and gave me $20 saying I dare you to say this. I didn't know she was on the bus (she takes the subway). So I take the note and read it "Alexis is a slut and she's my bitch". Then one of the guys shouts out. "Hey Alexis!" I turn around and *SLAP* I got a red imprint on my face and she curses me out a bit. Then she leaves the bus from the rear exit and I open the window but before I could say anything the bus starts and I lose my balance and fall down. Oh gawd...she hated me for over a month and then after she was friendly with me again she went out with another guy o.O; slept with him and all then she got dumped and I dont want her no more. Anyway, the whole thing really sucked =( Her friend told me she was gonna say "hi" to me and let me ask her out that day too! That sucks!!
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2003-11-13, 01:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
In middle school this guy betted these two other guys that I was easy. And so he tested it. His exacty line to me was:

"Hey, I bet those two guys over there that you were easy. So...are you?"

I looked at him, and then at the other guys, and then at him again, and I asked him why he thought I was easy. And his reply was "Because you look like you'd be easy."

So I just told him "No." and left. :T

Also, in 6th grade this little kid came up to me and asked me if I was pregnant. *sobs*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-13, 03:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jessifer said:
My friends boyfriend grabbed my crotch right in front of her. Of course, she couldn't see it, cause we were under water. And then he kissed me. And then she licked my cheek, and he licked my neck. And then I got horny. o.O And embarrassed.
And then I swam in and made a smartass comment!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-13, 03:28 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
So....are you easy?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 03:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Kuja`s #1 said:
So....are you easy?
Not for you!

...Kee hehe. Just foolin'. Naw, I'm not easy, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-13, 03:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Kuja...needs...kex.

I got caught jacking off by my 19-year-old sister once... I was ready to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 04:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Ummmm, most embarrasing...a person of my advanced age has a lot of those stored up. Heres a good one:

The Year: 1993 I was in Spokane Washington working a summer construction job and I was out drinking at a bar one night. I came out of the bar to get in my car and was so drunk I could barely get the door open and get behind the wheel. Unbeknownest to me there were two Spokane cops watching this and they waited until I started the car before they busted me. I was able to talk them out of arresting me but they did impound my car.

Anyway heres the funny part... As I am walking back to my hotel I pass.....THE SPOKANE COUNTY MUNICIPAL IMPOUND LOT! I am so toasted that I begin to hatch this crazy plan to liberate my 1976 rusty Chevy Nova. I grab a crowbar from one of the work trucks and run back to the lot. I firmly grasp the crowbar and try to break the lock by pulling as hard as I can. Only problem is I am pulling the crowbar TOWARDS my face. Well it slipped out of the lock and I nailed myself so hard between the eyes that I lost conciousness right there on the dirt road. It gets better....
I wake up about an hour later and the same damn cops who took my car are shaking me awake and laughing their heads off....they were in such a fantastic mood from laughing at me that they actually drove me back to my hotel and got me some ice for my head. To this day I have a one inch long scar between my eyes. I look at it in the mirror if I start drinking to much at a party to remind myself not to be a dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-11-13, 04:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Jessifer said:
Just to get this straight... did the girl lick your cheek or did you make a typo?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-13, 04:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I think she meant it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 05:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
I liked it when we didnt had someone to awnser question for others. Mostly when the only point of it is actual spamming.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-13, 05:09 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Hey, you're the one who thinks she is The1.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-13, 05:37 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
The1? Man....that's stupid. That's embarrassing for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
Gawd, Kuja's! Just stop being you!

StarcraftGhost said:
Like, thinking of eating a Nacho Supreme from Taco Bell while standing on line in a Bank. I was next and the Teller says "next" and so I walk up and I said "Let me get a Nacho Supreme and a medium coke" Then she said "excuse me?" and everyone looked at me and even the security guard (guess he thought I was up to something).
ROFL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-14, 11:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Most Embarrasing Moment?"
RoboticSilence said:
Jessifer said:
Just to get this straight... did the girl lick your cheek or did you make a typo?
Yes, she licked my cheek. Not he. She.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer