Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2003-06-07, 01:14 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
EetMorTacoz said:
I think maybe you are actually doing these things, but your mind is playing tricks on you and telling you other people are doing them.
Fight Club is the best movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-07, 01:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I never saw it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-07, 01:22 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Go watch it. Now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-07, 01:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I don't want to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-07, 02:04 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Yes you do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-06-07, 02:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
stay on topic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-07, 02:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Stop being a hypocrate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-07, 04:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
What ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-07, 04:02 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
There's this great website for people like you that don't know what words like those mean.

www.dictionary.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-07, 04:17 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Ain't I on your ignore list? Ignore me. Never speak to me again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-11, 10:18 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Me any my g/f were accused of passing around contraband in school so the principal wanted to search both of us.....I said fine but the stubborn woman said no.....The principal said if her parents came in and said they can't search her, then they can't. Her dad came in and did so, so they suspended her anyway for *insubordination*. IMO, insubordination is a way to convict someone who has done nothing wrong! Screw the system!!!
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-29, 11:20 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
kuja´s #1 said:
Ain't I on your ignore list? Ignore me. Never speak to me again!
God I love you Kuja. No matter how hard I try I just cant hate you. Never ever change. ooo and by the way, your school is against you. In fact their trying to KILL you!!!!!
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKobogen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kobogen

Posted 2003-06-29, 08:34 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Thanks Kobo! But they're not trying to kill me. Just trying to make my life a living hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-29, 09:19 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
last year i went on the principals and vice principles accounts on the computers and I was looking through all the behavior files and looking what eveyone else was doing, Then I installed some trogan on the network, and gave myself 8000 pages to print. I got caught and the comp teach sent me to the office and hes says I'm gunna get suspended and hes gunna call the cops. Then he asked if I had anything to say for myself and I said I think that punishment is a little bit harsh. Then he yell, "DID I ASK WHAT YOU THOUGHT!!" Then he suspended me for a week instead of 3 days. He never did call the cops though. And he banned me and my friends from the middle schoo at the end of the year. He also took away my computer privilage, but I was in computer class so my teacher had to log me in evey day.

Last edited by -Bryan-; 2003-06-29 at 09:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-06-30, 04:01 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
WTF I got kicked out of my school for trying to keep one of my friends from pulling a stool out from under a HOT girl who had a broken leg. She falls, and I get blamed for trying to grab her kooch!!!!!!! You Bitches try to beat that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:55 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
School is gay and i'm glad i'm now graduated from it!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!
Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
~ Groucho Marx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Burn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBurn666side is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Burn666side

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:36 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
This one time i was blamed for stealing anti-smoking posters from my school....and i am guilty...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-08, 05:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
-Bryan- said:
And he banned me and my friends from the middle schoo at the end of the year.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-08, 06:24 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-07-08, 06:27 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
OMFG ROFL! I'm gonna do that to all those fuck'n niggz next year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped