Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post My fuck'n school
Posted 2003-05-29, 08:29 PM
I write about the government's problems and their lies. Every time I put a file on the about this on the school computers and tell my freinds to check them out they're gone. I never have any counselors on my ass about this but a while after my feelings disapear I get detention or suspension for something I didn't do. U all think I'm nuts or making this up but you my friend are just another person who refuses to see the truth because they think it's unpatriotic. Being able to see what is wrong with your government and stating it to all those around u is what makes you patriotic. So come here post the things that have happened to u.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-29, 09:50 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Well, one time I was eating a chocolate bar in the Comp Lab, and I got kicked out. My God, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-05-30, 12:36 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
ehh...there was this 1 time my parents got yelled at by a cop for supposedly stealing the car which we were in...which was ours.

Another time my dad was took in for questioning for something but thats it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-30, 12:56 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
one time i moved a file off the z drive at school and got suspended for hacking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-30, 03:12 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I one time told the teachers "its not like I'm going to delete all the school files or anything." And then the next day, someone does it, and I get suspended and get no puter priviliges for the year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-01, 08:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
ediee if that is true, that is quite retarded. I would have raised f'n hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-01, 08:38 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Once my dog chased it's tail and I was like "Holy fuck!!!!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-02, 06:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
See? This is what I'm taling about. The "Powers that be" that want us to fail. Another thing happened. We had a fire alarm go off. I saw the kid who did it. He saw me. He wore gloves so his hands weren't gonna get stained by that liquid shit. I thought about telling and decided not too. A week later my counselor sent for me during English. The gloves were found in MY locker!! That stupid son of a bitch. All because I was nice.

I got suspended for two weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-02, 06:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I think maybe you are actually doing these things, but your mind is playing tricks on you and telling you other people are doing them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-02, 07:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
So you're saying I have multiple personalities or I just am delusional?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-02, 08:15 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I installed The whytespy trojan in my school computers just to then notice that it doesnt autostart........i was like "Goddamn all that for nothing"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-06-02, 08:33 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
kuja's #1 said:
See? This is what I'm taling about. The "Powers that be" that want us to fail. Another thing happened. We had a fire alarm go off. I saw the kid who did it. He saw me. He wore gloves so his hands weren't gonna get stained by that liquid shit. I thought about telling and decided not too. A week later my counselor sent for me during English. The gloves were found in MY locker!! That stupid son of a bitch. All because I was nice.

I got suspended for two weeks.

How the fuck would he get them in there? And how would he know that that was YOUR locker? And why two weeks later? And wouldn't they charge you? Here they do, if they catch you, since it costs like 350 dollars just for the firemen to come the school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-02, 11:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I told you a million times it doesnt autostart....yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-06-04, 08:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
I don't think that's a conspiracy...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-06-04, 08:48 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
EetMorTacoz said:
I think maybe you are actually doing these things, but your mind is playing tricks on you and telling you other people are doing them.
That's like the plot in Macross Plus and Chaos Legion.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-05, 02:47 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Its like this case we did in youth court at my school like 2 years back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:06 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
yea and kinda like fight club...kinda.....i think

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-06-06, 02:11 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Funny, that I never actually saw that movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-06-06, 06:35 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
Our school likes to place things into our folders... I once found a wallpaper of snoop dogg on it. But, because I don't like the school, I gave myself administrator rights in the Mac lab (it's a student run lab), and then I'm just messing with all the iMac's, trying to overclock them, or another cool thing i can do is: Make them whisper whatever I want randomly... so you will be working, and all of a suddon it will whisper "I'm going to kill you" or something, rofl it's great. If you guys want to know how to do it, I'll tell ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-06-06, 07:26 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "My fuck'n school"
TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1