Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: If there was a zelaron mascot, should it be a penguin?
Yes! 18 72.00%
No! 6 24.00%
Undecided 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Mascot
Posted 2002-03-26, 12:13 PM
Do you think Zelaron should have a mascot? if so shouldent it be a penguin!

Serously... im like comedy relief, i cant have a forum. *Crys* let a penguin be the mascott! PLUS look at all the penguin sigs! ... cammmooonnnzzz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 12:33 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
When the hell do you find the time to post this shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-26, 12:36 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
School, who needs a lunch break, who needs busness class, who needs keyboarding, that gives me 3 houres to sit here! and when i get home... then i sit some more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 12:50 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
lol, he is really dedicated
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-26, 12:53 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
i talked to... the boss, and there may be a chance!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 01:11 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
GO penguin!!!

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-26, 01:14 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
OMG WHO voted no! ....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 01:26 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
I already voted yes Because I agree with you but penguin you should make a whole list of reasons why penguins would make a good mascot most mascots tend to try and fear there oppresors by being really big and mean chararcters or showing them what there made of penguins cant even fly but I do agree penguins will make a good mascot but you need to prove it so we get no more votes of no

Thanxz to King Kai 3 for the awesome sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkakkorot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kakkorot

Posted 2002-03-26, 01:32 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
Yes !!

More penguins PLZ !!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-26, 01:51 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
hmm first reason..

Umm penguins are a community , so is zelaron, we are all a community of umm team!

If a penguin is angry he will attack anyone who gets in his way. He is very smart and can see through those wannabe diablo 2 haxx0rs that call themselves 1337 and he pecks at them for the rest of eternity. Quote from a news article "Penguins are deceptively strong and have a vicious bite, as the steady parade of wounded humans streaming to the first aid station vividly illustrates"

Penguins have been known to attack players in games

and invade castles

Some people are actully afraid of penguins, let me quote this from another forum.
Quote:
No! Penguins are vicious creatures that would eat your face off if you let 'em!
But at the same time, Penguins are cool and they are funny, when around their friends and neibors..

So in conclusion, Penguins are great for the community. They are funny, cool, and good lookin. At the same time they can be vicious against there enemys!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 02:02 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
lol you got my vote should I vote again since I made a new account ???(dis is kakkorot)
or would that be unfair
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-03-26, 02:13 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
thats fair! i thinkz 0.0 Any mod or admin wanna accedently tell me who said no? hehehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 02:17 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
it was proly taco who voted no
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-26, 02:36 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
Well, okay, I wouldn't mind if someone would take the trouble to design a forum logo with the same size as the current one, so I could make a "penguin" theme.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-26, 02:47 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
DO we have any great artists here? i mean.. my art is ment for humor, and isent ussly too... good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 03:13 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
Hmmm I'll try to make a good penguin pic since Chruser didn't like my other pic to top the forums:[
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-03-26, 03:23 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
well since this is semi decided wut bout that lil discussion of
the penguin forum?????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-03-26, 03:27 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
hmm, Yeah what ABOUT that penguin forum? *pecks*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-03-26, 07:01 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
If you want, for any theme you can make a penguin logo at the top, but it will be only for one theme, Make one for like Mako, windows, plastic, etc. And I can hook you up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-26, 07:02 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Mascot"
Taco, im talking to chrus about it and hes gonna make a penguin theme i think, tommrow tho
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin