Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2010-05-14, 01:18 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "The RM?"
The RM?! Noooooo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-05-16, 08:22 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The RM?! Noooooo!"
RM2K3/XP/VX, I mean.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-17, 11:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "RM2K3/XP/VX, I mean."
No. I think RM2K3 is an rpg maker?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-17, 06:38 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "No. I think RM2K3 is an rpg maker?"
Hayduke said: [Goto]
No. I think RM2K3 is an rpg maker?

Abbreviated NameFull Name
SRM95Sim* RPG Maker 95
RM95RPG Maker 95
RM2kRPG Maker 2000
RM2k3RPG Maker 2003
RMXPRPG Maker XP
RMVXRPG Maker VX
IGM/AGM**Indie Game Maker

*Original name was 「シミューレーションRPGツクール95」 which is "Shimyūrēshon RPG Tsukūru 95" and translates to "Simulation RPG Maker 95". It was dubbed "Sim RPG Maker 95" by the original translator Don Miguel.
**Original name was 「アクションゲームツクール」 which is "Akushon Gēmu Tsukūru" in romaji and translates easily into English as "Action Game Maker"

There we go. That should hopefully clear something up.

-------------

I'm really tired and bored.

Code:
|.\_.--^--._/.|

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2010-05-17 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Fixed an inconsistency mistake I made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2010-05-18, 06:29 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Abbreviated Name|Full Name SRM95|Sim*..."
Right. Good job stroking your little programming peen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-19, 09:23 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "Right. Good job stroking your little..."
Right. Good job stroking your little programming peen.

Not sure where this little message of yours spawned from. There was no programming involved in my last post at all. Or any of the posts I've made since I came back.

ASCII Art ≠ Programming, if you were referring to the thing at the very end.

-----
アメリカンのばかばか。。。ああ! わたしは香り飴玉お今にも!!!

Code:
.【------】.
|-_.-^-._-|
\___/|\___/
/___|_|___\
ASCII ART^ By the way

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2010-05-19, 10:55 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Abbreviated Name|Full Name SRM95|Sim*..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
SRM95Sim* RPG Maker 95
RM95RPG Maker 95
RM2kRPG Maker 2000
RM2k3RPG Maker 2003
RMXPRPG Maker XP
RMVXRPG Maker VX

*Original name was 「シミューレーションRPGツクール95」 which is "Shimyūrēshon RPG Tsukūru 95" and translates to "Simulation RPG Maker 95". It was dubbed "Sim RPG Maker 95" by the original translator Don Miguel.
**Original name was 「アクションゲームツクール」 which is "Akushon Gēmu Tsukūru" in romaji and translates easily into English as "Action Game Maker"

There we go. That should hopefully clear something up.

-------------

I'm really tired and bored.

Code:
|.\_.--^--._/.|

A simple yes would have sufficed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-20, 08:31 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "A simple yes would have sufficed."
A simple yes would have sufficed.
This is the world record thread. It's meant for spam. If I choose to go overboard to fill in space, that's my choice is it not?

Now, SPAM!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2010-05-20, 10:21 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "This is the world record thread. It's..."
Its about posts not space. W/e I was in a bad mood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-22, 12:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Abbreviated Name|Full Name SRM95|Sim*..."
RPG maker.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-05-29, 12:21 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The RM?! Noooooo!"
/sigh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-05-29, 08:54 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "/sigh"
Yeah, well, you know.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-13, 12:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, well, you know."
I know I'm awesome. It's obvious enough by looking at my signature and ava.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-06-13, 02:11 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I know I'm awesome. It's obvious enough..."
Who are you?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-13, 11:19 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who are you?"
I'm me. Innocent, and evil. Eccentric and boring. A champion and a loser. I rise above, only to sink to the bottom. A being capable of changing the very foundations this world sits upon, and yet I shan't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-06-13, 11:35 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I'm me. Innocent, and evil. Eccentric..."
Great. Here's my bussiness card *hands you one*, how about you?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-16, 11:11 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Abbreviated Name|Full Name SRM95|Sim*..."
SRM95Sim* RPG Maker 95
RM95RPG Maker 95
RM2kRPG Maker 2000
RM2k3RPG Maker 2003
RMXPRPG Maker XP
RMVXRPG Maker VX
Is the IGM better than XP/VX???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-17, 12:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Abbreviated Name|Full Name SRM95|Sim*..."
I don't want to lose my big picture, so I insist on spamming this thread.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-17, 12:32 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't want to lose my big picture, so..."
Now, that's just odd. It didn't count my post??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-17, 05:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, that's just odd. It didn't count..."
It never does, that's the point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny