Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2009-08-17, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It will fuck up your body."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It will fuck up your body.
Really? Why? Will my body stop producing vitamins and such on it's own, or something??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 03:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Really? Why? Will my body stop..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Really? Why? Will my body stop producing vitamins and such on it's own, or something??
Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and then other kids will be drawn into your sick pedophile web.

But in all seriousness, it can and will ruin your body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-08-17, 07:49 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and then other kids will be drawn into your sick pedophile web.

Wed-G said: [Goto]
But in all seriousness, it can and will ruin your body.
Ehh. So when exactly is the suggested age for this? Does it say "for ages 18+" or something? ehehe... should add that to the OP.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-18, 12:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "... Ehh. So when exactly is the..."
Skurai said: [Goto]

Ehh. So when exactly is the suggested age for this? Does it say "for ages 18+" or something? ehehe... should add that to the OP.
Usually 20ish...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-23, 12:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Usually 20ish..."
i've been weight training since 15-16 and ive had nothing go wrong. altho i wouldnt be doing any huge physical activity under 15.. also if you do the only suppliment you need would be a meal replacement suppliment and nothing else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2009-09-23, 11:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Usually 20ish..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Usually 20ish...
Not true at all.

Also, you don't really need meal replacements until you are into bodybuilder mode man!

Wal-Mart has Whey protein for $12. (not sure of the weight of the jug, but it's cheap and a good pre-and-after workout supplement)

I like your setup though SYG, how long have you been on it? As Thanatos asked, results? A buddy of mine that was hardcore into weight training used to, atleast with how you have your meals correctly proportioned. You should post some Before-Current-After results of each workout category as well.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V