Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 beta
Posted 2008-09-21, 08:36 PM
Has anyone messed with it yet besides me? I found the new look to be quite strange and very Mac-like.

Here are a few pictures. I'll give a review later as I've not used the program much.

The picture right above this proves that Dreamweaver CS4's live browser is using Webkit.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-09-28 at 11:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-22, 10:38 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 beta"
First impressions, based on the screenshots - eugh.

I'll download it and try it and see what I think then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-09-23, 04:35 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First impressions, based on the..."
Can you download a free version of this? Or is it only trial..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-23, 10:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Can you download a free version of..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Can you download a free version of this? Or is it only trial..

It's a trial that you can download, install, and keep forever by clearing

(Your Drive Letter):\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\Cache

every day or whatever you want on, at least, XP and Vista. If you have a real CS3 key, then you can keep it forever, without having to clear the cache.

This is completely legal, so I'm not responsible for Adobe's poor choice in how they constructed this.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-09-28, 12:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "First impressions, based on the..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
First impressions, based on the screenshots - eugh.

I'll download it and try it and see what I think then.

I have to tell you Lenny, there are a great many positive features. However, sense it's still a beta, I've had it crash twice when I've been messing around testing the program.

I tested a long javascript script with the browser compatibility and that's when it crashed. The other time was random, when you chose a thing like "File", "Edit", "View," it had a bunch of sharp ragged lines going from side to side while you choose what you wanted to do like "Save" or "Save As." It crashed not long after that.

I also tested out the live browsers ability, and it's pretty good.

Even this worked.
<html>
<head>
<style type="text/css">
.test:after {
content:"Test";
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div class="test"></div>
</body>
</html>

The live browser supports XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript with no problems. It's really is quite helpful, believe me.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy