Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-04-14, 05:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time to make a zelaron vent server.."
We have a teamspeak server somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-30, 11:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We have a teamspeak server somewhere."
Haha, a new Ventrilo harassment video. Good stuff.

BORKED

LOL

And of course one featuring Bill O'Reilly

BORKED

And finally.

One called "Vent Life"

BORKED

Hilairious shit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-02-01 at 11:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-05-31, 12:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha, a new Ventrilo harassment video...."
hahahah the guy actually put his mother on
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-09-04, 04:29 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "hahahah the guy actually put his mother..."
YO!

Here's another one, featuring Twisted Sister.

BORKED

Give it a listen, LOL.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-02-01 at 11:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-05, 08:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time to make a zelaron vent server.."
Heh, the vent harassments are so jokes. and they are blocked at school, so i cant watch em there, i can see em on my blackberry or to go on a blocked site at school go to www.ipsafety.net But thats blocked too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2008-09-05, 10:08 AM in reply to alex132005's post starting "Heh, the vent harassments are so jokes...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpXYjmYbrI

i like these kind of ventrillo sessions more, they are so funny when an 'actual' young kid gets one, there was one with a kid on wow ill see if i can find it and ill post it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:24 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time to make a zelaron vent server.."
I literally started crying and now my back hurts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhzT...eature=related

Funniest crap ever.

Im gunna go find that soundboard and use it on somebody.
Level 50 Human Berserker
3/7 Elite Set Currently have Rageplate Helm,Rageplate chest piece and staves

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-07, 08:34 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "I literally started crying and now my..."
I love these, seriously. I die laughing at work listening to this shit, they seriously get SOOO pissed off. I used to pull this shit while we were raiding back in the day, I'm so glad I don't play WarCrack anymore, that shit got too intense to even have fun playing anymore.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 04:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time to make a zelaron vent server.."
I don't know why people get so worked up over nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:48 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I don't know why people get so worked..."
Nerd rage is the number one cause of heart disease among internet-goers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-09-08, 06:57 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nerd rage is the number one cause of..."
It's awesome, I love ventrilo harassment, there's a few more news ones i'll link here today.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 03:55 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's awesome, I love ventrilo..."
Im gunna start recording my own version soon

LOL happy happy joy joy
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxSerenity Diedx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-08, 04:43 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "Im gunna start recording my own version..."
If you do, definately post it on youtube and post what you make on here =)

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-08, 05:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you do, definately post it on..."
Im not sure how to do this thought do I just put my mic in to my headset?

And if someone has a list of working vent servers send em my way plz.
Level 50 Human Berserker

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

xSerenity Diedx

Posted 2008-09-08, 05:13 PM in reply to xSerenity Diedx's post starting "Im not sure how to do this thought do I..."
Ive noticed when trying to play music in my vent channel that when your mic gets to close to your headset you get an extremely high pitched noise that hurts very much Similar to putting two phones next to eachother with the ear piece on the talk and the talk on the ear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-06-03, 03:21 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Time to make a zelaron vent server.."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Time to make a zelaron vent server..
I second this idea, 2 years late.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-01, 11:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I second this idea, 2 years late."
D3V said: [Goto]
I second this idea, 2 years late.
Double-seconded.

Went through this thread and updated all of the links, FYI.

BORKED

Pretty funny. Not as epic as the others, but it's new. And I love new material.

Holy hell, this was funny. Pretty long but the 45 second "sparta" gives me the LULZ

BORKED

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2011-02-01 at 11:52 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V