Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Favorite Anime
Posted 2008-08-29, 10:25 AM
Well? I remember trying to watch Escaflona(sp) once, however my torrent required well over 2 weeks to finished, and by that time i had forgotten why i downloaded it. Im not sure what all you consider anime.

I really like Avatar, The Last Airbender, and of course Dragon Ball Z was absolutely amazing when I was younger, still is quiet good actually. I get the feeling that those two are like, beginners anime. Well, what are you favorites?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-29, 10:27 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
Bleach is probably my favorite Anime

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-08-29 at 10:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-29, 10:29 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Bleach is probably my favorite Anime"
Wallow said:
I made this post before idiot, why dont you use the search button
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45489
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45680

You haven't. Those are the only two posts you have started in the anime forum.

Wallow said:
Sorry, I got threads mixed up. I edited the post, so now it doesn't make sense with your post...

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-08-29 at 10:53 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-29, 10:36 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Sorry, I got threads mixed up. I edited the post, so now it doesn't make sense with your post...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-29, 03:42 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
  • Simoun. An excellent drama.
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni ("When they Cry" is the poorly translated English release title) and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai (Kai means answers) together comprise a horror mystery with a lot of cute thrown in. The story is amazingly well written and truely creepy at times (no scare tactics).
These two tie for for favorite. I watch Claymore more often, but only the first half is any good; my true obsession there is with the manga story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-29, 04:59 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Simoun. An excellent drama. Higurashi..."
Deathnote here. But then again, I haven't seen that much anime so it isn't worth much. The only thing is the ending sucks.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-29, 05:04 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Deathnote here. But then again, I..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Deathnote here. But then again, I haven't seen that much anime so it isn't worth much. The only thing is the ending sucks.
You should've put filler tags on that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-29, 05:15 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "You should've put filler tags on that..."
Ichigo is in the soul society. He just beat up a lieutenant.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-30, 01:21 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
IVe given up trying to find my favorite, but I have a LOT that are pretty high up on my LIKE list.

Ai Yori Aoshi
Eureka 7
Blue Gender
Cardcaptor Sakura
Crest / Banner of the stars

Just to name a few.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-08-30, 07:54 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "IVe given up trying to find my..."
I remember watching Card Captors with my sister when I was a little kid on Saturday Mornings (dubbed of course). Is that show really worth it Sovereign? Now that I look back on it it was kind of stupid...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 01:09 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I remember watching Card Captors with..."
Cardcaptors is a piece of shit. The dub was awful and it was cut to all hell.

The uncut Cardcaptor Sakura is actually pretty interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-09-01, 03:11 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Well? I remember trying to watch Escaflona(sp) once, however my torrent required well over 2 weeks to finished, and by that time i had forgotten why i downloaded it. Im not sure what all you consider anime.

I really like Avatar, The Last Airbender, and of course Dragon Ball Z was absolutely amazing when I was younger, still is quiet good actually. I get the feeling that those two are like, beginners anime. Well, what are you favorites?
You know what I tried downloading a tv show and all I got was the audio do you know how I can get the video?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-01, 09:16 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "You know what I tried downloading a tv..."
Chruser said:
To play most video and audio formats, use VLC.
That worked for me you might try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-01, 09:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "That worked for me you might try it."
What downloader are you using? I am using BitTorrent.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-09-01, 09:37 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "What downloader are you using? I am..."
same, got them off of tpb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-01, 03:36 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "Favorite Anime"
Code Geass is the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-04, 03:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Code Geass is the shit."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Code Geass is shit.

Not a bullshit post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2008-10-06, 01:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not a bullshit post."
FLCL is a masterpiece among masterpieces.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-10-06, 01:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not a bullshit post."
I honestly never understood FLCL. And Sov, you like animes with girls dressed up in maid uniforms laughing :P. Don't you downtalk my exciting anime :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-06, 06:44 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I honestly never understood FLCL. And..."
I understood FLCL. Took me a few watches but Oh well. I like Bleach, Deathnote, Gurren Laggen, and FLCL. Basically, if it is violent and awesome, I like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin