Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Warcraft 3
Posted 2008-05-03, 06:46 AM
I'm thinking of buying Warcraft 3 soon, what does everyone think of Warcraft3 here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-03, 09:48 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Warcraft 3"
Most people either like it or love it. I thought it was decent enough.

Honestly, Starcraft is better, which is why I didn't like War3 as much. I played Starcraft for a long time before I played Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-05-03, 12:08 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Warcraft 3"
Not a big fan. Just play starcraft instead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-05-03, 03:46 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post "Warcraft 3"
The single-player thingy? W3: Reign of Chaos?

I liked it. As RTS games go, it's not bad. The graphics aren't bad, and the story's not bat either.

If you've played the Age of Mythology games and you liked them, then you'll enjoy Warcraft 3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-03, 08:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The single-player thingy? W3: Reign of..."
Oh god I love Age of Mythology, I think its the best RTS ever!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-05, 09:18 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "Oh god I love Age of Mythology, I think..."
I was REALLY into WC3 when it came out. I haven't touched it in years though. It's fun... for a while, and then it gets boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-05, 01:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was REALLY into WC3 when it came out...."
I was thinking of getting it too. Either that or wait for starcraft 2. Which should I do?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-05, 01:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was thinking of getting it too...."
I dunno I can't decide now either whether I am to buy the Warcraft III Battle Chest or Boom Blox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-05, 01:29 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I was thinking of getting it too...."
SC2 fo sho.

Like I said, it got boring to me about 3 months into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos