Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Gas expected to be $4.00 a gallon come spring
Posted 2008-02-28, 10:32 AM
http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/27/news...ex.htm?cnn=yes

Reading this article it looks as if our economy is screwed. $4.00 a fucking gallon.... I might as well ride my bike to work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-28, 10:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Gas expected to be $4.00 a gallon come..."
Thanks Bush

Thanks republicans

Thanks warmongers

Thanks stupid fucking special interest groups

Thanks anti-climate mongers

Thanks Rush Limbaugh

Thanks FOXNEWS

Thanks Cheney you greedy peice of shit

Thanks Haliburton

Thanks Iraq, fuck you

Thanks a lot America. Land of the free, home of the brave, we use 200x more gasoline per year than any other countries in the world and still we're going to end up having to pay as much as them, which is totaly idiocy. We need to be getting a break considering how much we actually use, shit a group buy sort of deal, what the fuck. Fuck.

I can't even afford gas now man, it's a fucking 1hr round trip already, let alone having to make trips anywhere, my insurance is going up, wtf! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-28, 11:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Thanks Bush Thanks republicans ..."
Maybe it's time I downgrade to a v6 or something ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-02-29, 11:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Maybe it's time I downgrade to a v6 or..."
Sovereign said:
Maybe it's time I downgrade to a v6 or something ~_~
Or a diesel. Diesel's higher energy density means even with it costing a bit more per gallon it's cheaper per mile.

We don't use 200x as much gasoline as any other country. China's closing the gap.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-29, 12:48 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Or a diesel. Diesel's higher energy..."
Well yes, but not because of their vehicles, other means of producing energy is closing that gap very rapidly.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 08:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well yes, but not because of their..."
"Other means of producing energy?" Other means of producing energy would be non-gasoline based...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-02, 03:31 AM in reply to Grav's post starting ""Other means of producing energy?"..."
diesel costs 30 cents more per gallon and yet it is cheeper to drive our jeta then to drive our van.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-02, 08:14 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "diesel costs 30 cents more per gallon..."
Asamin said:
diesel costs 30 cents more per gallon and yet it is cheeper to drive our jeta then to drive our van.
Energy density. It'll get more miles per the gallon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-03-03, 03:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Gas expected to be $4.00 a gallon come..."
I'm going to invent a vehicle powered by a Republican-combustion engine.
Who's with me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-03, 09:24 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'm going to invent a vehicle powered..."
How exactly does it run on Hot air?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-03, 10:55 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "How exactly does it run on Hot air?"
It doesn't. It runs on the combustion of Republicans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-03, 11:19 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "It doesn't. It runs on the combustion..."
Oh, mistranslation. Nice. I wonder if higher rankings in the government is like higher octane?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-03, 01:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh, mistranslation. Nice. I wonder if..."
Most likely. Or the ones that make the dumbest comments. Otherwise they all seem the same. What will we use to combust them? and how do we avoid murder charges?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-03-04, 11:21 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Most likely. Or the ones that make the..."
Haven't gotten that far yet. I need help in the R&D department.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-04, 04:02 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Haven't gotten that far yet. I need..."
nice. i would help you with any part of the engine if it got rid of those idiots that got us into this war.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-09, 08:12 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "nice. i would help you with any part of..."
I can solve all yalls problems...learn how to sipphon gas...plus you can get a little buzz for the trip to the ole cubical as well...goes well with the cup of joe too.

PEACE!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bigmac.cheese is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbigmac.cheese is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bigmac.cheese

Posted 2008-04-09, 08:50 PM in reply to bigmac.cheese's post starting "I can solve all yalls problems...learn..."
I like the republican combustion engine idea better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-10, 07:49 AM in reply to bigmac.cheese's post starting "I can solve all yalls problems...learn..."
... You're telling us you get buzzed off of gas? Umm....

WHAT?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-10, 08:34 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "... You're telling us you get buzzed..."
When He's talking about when he sticks a hose in somebody else's gas tank and sucks the gas out, with his mouth. When you siphon it with a hose that isn't clear, obviously you don't know where the gas is, and it more than likely will get some in your mouth.

What's funny about that, is when you drink gas, not only will it give you a permanent lisp, but other than killing your brain cells and that it can kill you. We had a kid in Jr High that used to get high/buzzed from drinking gas, and ended up getting to the point where couldn't talk anymore without a mouth full of spit. It was funny really, dumbass.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-10, 08:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "When He's talking about when he sticks..."
Ha. One of my old drug dealers in high school would siphon gas. That's just sad. I'd be afraid of getting the wrong type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven