Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-11-26, 02:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, and if I do say so myself,..."
Eagles and the Colts showed how to beat the Patriots although the assholes keep pulling out W's. I fuckin hate it...

Keep Brady off of the field and when he's on the field: get in his face and make him frantic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-26, 02:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eagles and the Colts showed how to beat..."
Thanatos said:
Eagles and the Colts showed how to beat the Patriots although the assholes keep pulling out W's. I fuckin hate it...

Keep Brady off of the field and when he's on the field: get in his face and make him frantic.
That same forumula works against the Colts, .. be careful the train is a'comin' again Thanatos..expect all sorts of stunts to throw off 'ole forrest gump

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-26, 02:48 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That same forumula works against the..."
Didn't you say that last time and we still whooped you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-26, 02:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Didn't you say that last time and we..."
Thanatos said:
Didn't you say that last time and we still whooped you?
I don't recall anything other than that 44-17 game.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-26, 08:24 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't recall anything other than that..."
Oh, that's because you're delusional.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 06:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, that's because you're delusional. ..."
Thanatos said:
Oh, that's because you're delusional.

No I just have "selective memory"

But it will indeed be a great matchup, hopefully better than that 0-3 win Pittsburg had last night, my god that game was awful and awesome at the same time, I was definately pulilng for Miami though, as Ricky Williams made his 20th debut.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 08:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No I just have "selective memory"..."
I went to bed after the 3rd quarter and the score was still 0-0. Lame.

Miami should have kicked a field goal when they had it on 4th and 11. Instead their retard QB got sacked and fumbled. Good job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I went to bed after the 3rd quarter and..."
Worst Monday Night game, EVER!

I'm still glad we won, though. Especially after last week.

Definitely enjoyed the Eagles/Pats game more, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-11-27, 10:03 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Worst Monday Night game, EVER! I'm..."
If you guys lost to the 1-8 Jets and the 0-10 Dolphins two weeks in a row, I would have laughed my ass off. And then you gotta play NE in a couple of weeks! Hurray!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 12:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "If you guys lost to the 1-8 Jets and..."
Yes, Indy and Philly definitely showed the NFL that the Patriots are indeed human and have clear and evident weaknesses. A lot of fans in Philly are actually complacent with the L because of the great game it was. I think that's fucking ridiculous! Sure, you can take positives out of the game, but to say you are happy with a loss is fraudulous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-27, 12:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, Indy and Philly definitely showed..."
The Eagles showed us some things. They showed us that the quarterback must go down. That’s the main thing. You aren’t going to beat top quarterbacks if you can’t rush them. Don’t even play the game if you can’t put pressure on a top quarterback. He’ll just sit back there and pick you apart. Andy Reid showed us the Patriots defense is soft in the middle of the field.

..Future Patriots opponents will definitely take note of that. By and large, however, I don’t think the Eagles provided a blueprint. Hey, they lost. I think they caught the Patriots on a bad night and I think Bill Belichick got a little full of himself. One true rushing attempt in the whole first half? That’s not going to work in the postseason. Don’t put too much stock in that game. All it proved is that even the Patriots are capable of not being ready to play. That’s what surprised me. I thought they were above that.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The Eagles showed us some things. They..."
The Eagles also showed us that getting bullshit calls like that Offensive PI on Randy Moss's touchdown is a good way to stay in the game against the Patriots.

Clear cut method to beating the Patriots = Pay off the Refs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:36 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "The Eagles also showed us that getting..."
It's about fucking time Randy Moss got called for an offensive PI. It's blatantly obvious most times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 01:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's about fucking time Randy Moss got..."
If out jumping everyone on the planet and stealing the ball from them is PI then you are right he should get flagged for that shit like 10x a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:06 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "If out jumping everyone on the planet..."
I clearly recall during the Pats/Redskins game he pushed off of his man about 4 seconds before the ball reached him, resulting in a catch and a TD. His defender fell down because of the shove Randy Moss gave him. I don't know how in the world that wasn't called, but the refs are now aware Randy Moss likes to push off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I clearly recall during the..."
I wouldn't worry about it too much, the Jaguars will definately expose that in the AFC title game, don't even fret.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-27, 02:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I wouldn't worry about it too much, the..."
Keep dreaming, buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-29, 06:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Keep dreaming, buddy."
Well you two can finally stop all the smack talk after this week, because one of your teams is going down. I'm picking the Colts, because they are the better team, but they haven't been playing that well lately and the Jags have been, so it could be close.

Bon Clay, you give Moss too much credit. If you have a smart defense and a secondary that isn't a bunch of pussies, look at what happens. Between Lito Sheppard covering him and Dawkins giving support, he was obsolete in the game. I agree that the PI call was pretty bad, but that isn't why we made it a good game. Our backup QB came in a exposed a weak pass defense, that's for sure. Greg Lewis looked like Randy Moss that night, and he plays more Special Teams for us than takes offensive snaps.

Bellichick didn't come into the game unprepared, the Eagles just came in more prepared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:07 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well you two can finally stop all the..."
He was stating similar things when the Colts met the Jags earlier in the season. S'okay though, pretty sure the Colts dominate the AFC South year after year, even if we let a couple of games get by us.

Interesting note: The Colts, according to the Indy Star, have led or shared the lead in the AFC South for 90 of the 97 weeks since the division was formed in 2002.

Damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He was stating similar things when the..."
Thanatos said:
He was stating similar things when the Colts met the Jags earlier in the season. S'okay though, pretty sure the Colts dominate the AFC South year after year, even if we let a couple of games get by us.

Interesting note: The Colts, according to the Indy Star, have led or shared the lead in the AFC South for 90 of the 97 weeks since the division was formed in 2002.

Damn.
Okay, so their best 5 years in history they've got a good stat. You're very lucky the '98 and '99 Jaguars weren't in the same division, because I guarntee it would've been a different story, not only did we lead the AFC Central for 2 consecutive years, but did it in dominaiting fashion. Just keep remembering those great stats, because they are shortly going to become a thing of the past.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V