Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-09-21, 08:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think the joke going over K_A's head..."
Yes, me reading one post that makes a joke combined with another post but not reading the other post is definitely up there with mantis boy and kyeruu/ailis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-21, 08:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think the joke going over K_A's head..."
But... it wasn't funny?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-21, 08:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yes, me reading one post that makes a..."
Wakka wakka wakka.

sorry forgot the /sarcasm tag again.

No but really, there isn't really that good of material around here these days, most of the good stuff is from a few years back.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-21, 08:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wakka wakka wakka. sorry forgot the..."
It's because the Flame Forum is rather inactive. Zelaron's best threads have originated from there. We just need more hostility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-21, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's because the Flame Forum is rather..."
meh i'm sure you guys WISH noone would remember me, that's impossible though, and you.....were still using dial up?!

o...m.....g......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-21, 09:26 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "meh i'm sure you guys WISH noone would..."
That's pretty bad when someone from puerto rico makes fun of you for using dial-up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-21, 09:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's pretty bad when someone from..."
haha

or when he can justifiably make fun of ANYTHING
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-09-21, 09:48 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "meh i'm sure you guys WISH noone would..."
There would be multiple threads about you in the Flame Forum, but you're too easy a target. It's no fun bashing you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-21, 10:08 AM in reply to klo's post starting "haha or when he can justifiably make..."
Welcome back, Jessifer. How's the retail business?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-22, 04:04 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "No, I'm not dead."
Glad to hear it.

Neither am I.

And in the words of others, "Stick around, yo!".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-22, 10:13 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "No, I'm not dead."
Finally...she joins the ranks of the living.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-09-22, 10:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dial up..... I havnt seen you on aim..."
Sovereign said:
Dial up.....

I havnt seen you on aim at all recently period. (within last 3 months at least). Did you block me
lol this sort of stuff is so much funnier know what you guys all look like. Thank god for the picture thread.

lol i'm so far behind. oooooooooootay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-23, 01:06 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol this sort of stuff is so much..."
This is so much funnier knowing of your infidelity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-23, 08:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This is so much funnier knowing of your..."
bahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-23, 09:31 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "bahaha"
I like cake. It's a sign of oddness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "There would be multiple threads about..."
Thanatos said:
There would be multiple threads about you in the Flame Forum, but you're too easy a target. It's no fun bashing you.
It's the same philosophy that regular people just don't beat up crippled.... It's just pointless.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-24, 06:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "This is so much funnier knowing of your..."
Ahhh. Don't be jealous just because you can't get a woman in the first place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-24, 06:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ahhh. Don't be jealous just because you..."
Yea, I'm really jealous of getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock and then cheating on her with a walmart stocker. Where the fuck do I sign up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:00 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I'm really jealous of getting a..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yea, I'm really jealous of getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock and then cheating on her with a walmart stocker. Where the fuck do I sign up?
QFT..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "QFT.."
Coool dude...

That is some sketchy-ass shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven