Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I should have been more specific. I..."
Thats what I thought you meant I damned well know shooting at another person is hard for some people. And you don't even fight in a real war they hire 45 year old marksmen and place them all over with Barret fifty cal.' and they usually shoot anything that so much as moves. Mind you guys who have been in the Military long enough.

Now WHO THE FUCK JOINS THE MILITARY NOT KNOWING THEY MIGHT HAVE TO SHOOT SOMEONE OR BE SHOT!? Stop being stupid KA it's bad enough that you are white...

I joined knowing damn well that if it came down to it I was going to shoot someone else. End of story now shut the fuck up you gloriefied pussy. I not once thought twice and I didn't even come back crazy and when I hear loud noises I ALWAYS looked even when I was a kid. Just because you look at the source of something loud it doesn't mean you have PTSD even people who jump at that shit have done so before they were in the military and some never even joined. Stop being stupid you fucktard. According to you the Darwin Awards shouldn't even exist, with all that uninformed griping...

FYI I think you should stop watching war documentaries they are so hashed they should be called movies. I was put in the most active fucking regions and never had to shoot once. Snipers do all the work everyone else is there as backup. Why don't you join before you talk about shit that you learned from scared little kids that jumped on a boat without thinking about the consequences!
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Thats what I thought you meant I damned..."
What's wrong with being white? Are you a racist?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-11, 08:19 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Thats what I thought you meant I damned..."
hotdog said:
Now WHO THE FUCK JOINS THE MILITARY NOT KNOWING THEY MIGHT HAVE TO SHOOT SOMEONE OR BE SHOT!?
Just because you willingly partake in a stressful activity does not make it less stressful, or frightening. That is the quintessence of courage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-11, 08:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Just because you willingly partake in a..."
stress is based completely on emotion! and mental capacity, if you can't take it then dont' do it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-14, 10:15 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "stress is based completely on emotion!..."
Yeah I have to say the stress card are BS... I'm sorry if you don't like it but for christ sake, why don't you go overseas to a hostile area and had the enemy stress cards and tell them you can'd deal with it for the day... Honestly I think it will lower the mortality rate of soldiers in the long run...
Like it or Leave it<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNyxianaSpades is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NyxianaSpades

Posted 2007-09-14, 01:29 PM in reply to NyxianaSpades's post starting "Yeah I have to say the stress card are..."
We shouldn't even be at war.

Plus you're a fat ugly bitch so I don't care what you say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-14, 02:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "We shouldn't even be at war. Plus..."
lmao, king, man, be a little bit cool?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu