Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-08-28, 06:57 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Im so glad his contract is up after..."
Haha I hear yah, I hope the Jags 1st team offense doesn't play like they have during the preseason.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-28, 07:26 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha I hear yah, I hope the Jags 1st..."
I actually have been so busy, that i havent watched a preseason game yet. With that said, my friend (JRwakebord) just got tickets to the Pats/Giants game on Thursday. Im thinking about going, but since its the last preseason game, none of the starters will play. It still will be fun though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-28, 07:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I actually have been so busy, that i..."
I thought the starters would play for the majority of the last preseason game? At least, they've been getting more playing time as the preseason drags on..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-28, 07:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought the starters would play for..."
Thanatos said:
I thought the starters would play for the majority of the last preseason game? At least, they've been getting more playing time as the preseason drags on..
No, the 4th game is the final judgement game for the 2nd/3rd stringers to fight for their jobs. MOST Teams have a majority of their starters on the 3rd game, and the 4th preseason game they let them play a few drives and let the backups go at it as they prepare for the regular season to start.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-28, 08:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I thought the starters would play for..."
Yea, preseason games are mainly for 3rd string players trying to earn a roster spot.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-08-28, 12:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "No, the 4th game is the final judgement..."
D3V said:
No, the 4th game is the final judgement game for the 2nd/3rd stringers to fight for their jobs. MOST Teams have a majority of their starters on the 3rd game, and the 4th preseason game they let them play a few drives and let the backups go at it as they prepare for the regular season to start.
Yea, they dont want to see any of their stars actually get hurt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 12:54 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, they dont want to see any of their..."
Dammit! Now I'm getting excited about this year. I hate working Sundays. I get to actually watch maybe 3 or 4 games during the season. The rest I end up listening to on the radio or checking the scores online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:44 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Dammit! Now I'm getting excited about..."
scratch me going to the game. Me and JR are just going into Btown to drink and watch the game instead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:56 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Dammit! Now I'm getting excited about..."
Vault Dweller said:
Dammit! Now I'm getting excited about this year. I hate working Sundays. I get to actually watch maybe 3 or 4 games during the season. The rest I end up listening to on the radio or checking the scores online.

One word. Tivo

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-29, 08:08 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Dammit! Now I'm getting excited about..."
Vault Dweller said:
Yup, i'm stuck working Sundays for a couple months now too. I'm on the verge of quiting my job!
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-29, 11:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "One word. Tivo"
D3V said:
One word. Tivo
Dude, I don't even have cable, let alone recordable TV. Aside from Steelers games (when I get the chance) and the news, I don't watch much network television. I'm all about the DVDs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-08-30, 08:39 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Dude, I don't even have cable, let..."
Sooner or later we're gonna have to start a straight NFL forum, but I know how much everyone likes the Lions so....
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLost-Soul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:36 AM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "Sooner or later we're gonna have to..."
Eh, this forum is fine. There aren't that many people here that are in tune with sports.

Why do you like the Lions so much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-31, 12:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Eh, this forum is fine. There aren't..."
Yeah honestly. The Lions are one of the worst teams since Barry left.. You mentioned you lived in Fla? Why not root for a team that's actually worth rooting for... honestly?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-31, 12:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah honestly. The Lions are one of the..."
First off whats there not to like about the Lions. I have been a Lions fan my entire life, I recently moved to Florida in the past couple months and can't ever see myself rooting for one these teams. 4 Life! Lions go all the way I will have a Superbowl ticket.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-08-31, 02:35 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "First off whats there not to like about..."
Lost-Soul said:
First off whats there not to like about the Lions. I have been a Lions fan my entire life, I recently moved to Florida in the past couple months and can't ever see myself rooting for one these teams. 4 Life! Lions go all the way I will have a Superbowl ticket.
Actually the lions have a decent recieving core. They are rebuilding the team for the past few years. All those rookies back then are now getting alot better. Good things will come from them soon. Them and Arizona haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-10, 04:58 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Actually the lions have a decent..."
For those of you who seen that dominating performance by the Lions got a treat! Thats a little preview of the Super Bowl... Jon Kitna pickin apart defenses like it's goin out of style.
C.R.E.A.M
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lost-Soul

Posted 2007-09-10, 05:19 PM in reply to Lost-Soul's post starting "For those of you who seen that..."
lol they were up 17-0, I was like hey they're going to win a game, even if its against the Radiers. Then they were only up 23-20 or something, and I figured they'ed lose but sure enough they held on. Would have watch the game, only had more important things to tend to.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe