Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-07-07, 08:36 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Agreed. Unless you have a 60 inch LCD..."
Good. Headphones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-08, 12:47 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Good. Headphones."
Let him be satisfied with his telly. Some people just don't like to go outside of their house to a movie .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-07-08, 01:10 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Let him be satisfied with his telly...."
Well going to the movies alone sucks, so that might explain why he doesn't like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-08, 02:02 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "Let him be satisfied with his telly...."
I actually went to see transformers at the theater with my friends. It was a good movie, but it didn't strike me as a movie that would lose anything on the small screen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-08, 10:30 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I actually went to see transformers at..."
It was good but I like some others more (Sin City for example).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-09, 01:03 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "It was good but I like some others more..."
Just saw it today. Prety nifty. Hope they make another one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just saw it today. Prety nifty. Hope..."
Did they set it up for a sequal? If it's as good as everyone says, I hope they did, because there could be a lot of money in it for them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did they set it up for a sequal? If..."
Yeah, it's setup for a sequel. It was a good movie too. I don't really remember much of anything about Transformers from my childhood, and I was definitely pumped up at a lot of scenes. They needed to have a better Optimus Prime and Megatron showdown though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-09, 05:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, it's setup for a sequel. It was..."
They needed to have Optimus' trailer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, it's setup for a sequel. It was..."
Titusfied said:
Yeah, it's setup for a sequel. It was a good movie too. I don't really remember much of anything about Transformers from my childhood, and I was definitely pumped up at a lot of scenes. They needed to have a better Optimus Prime and Megatron showdown though.
Megatron killed the shit out of Prime. But it was still awesome. Somebody answer me this, what happend to the transformer in the desert? They didnt kill it i dont think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:30 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Megatron killed the shit out of Prime...."
The scorpion? I think it got away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-10, 04:06 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The scorpion? I think it got away."
Right, so there is still a deceptabot (sp) left on earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-10, 09:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Right, so there is still a deceptabot..."
Yes, and Optimus sent out that message to all other exiting autobots in the end, so you know more will come. Actually, them putting Megatron in the 7 mile deep ocean at the end will probably come back to haunt them as well.......... Woo-hooO!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-10, 08:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, and Optimus sent out that message..."
I'm going to see it in an hour.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-10, 10:29 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The scorpion? I think it got away."
I think more than just the scorpion got away. IIRC, there were only two confirmed deaths on the decepticon side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-07-11, 01:05 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I think more than just the scorpion got..."
True. After the credits started rolling, they showed a shot of Starscream flying off into space...presumably for reinforcements.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-11, 01:27 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "True. After the credits started..."
Yeah, I noticed that too. Megatron is not gone for good at all. I thought this movie was great. And I recall seeing Megan Fox in a Maxim magazine recently. Fucking gorgeous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-13, 11:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did they set it up for a sequal? If..."
The movie pulled more cash in then I think it was the original spider man did on it's first day. I think it's safe to say there will be a sequal. Don't expect it to be anytime soon thougj. I read in on eof hte magazines at work that it took aboug 300 people 18 months or so to do the graphics for it (i think those were the exact numbers, just don't quote me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign