Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:37 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "My buddy's wife just had their first,..."
It terrifies me too. My girl and I talk about marriage and kids all the time, but we both are on the same page that we want to wait another few years. I'm 26 and she's 25, so late 20's is what we're thinking. Still scary though....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It terrifies me too. My girl and I..."
Titusfied said:
It terrifies me too. My girl and I talk about marriage and kids all the time, but we both are on the same page that we want to wait another few years. I'm 26 and she's 25, so late 20's is what we're thinking. Still scary though....
Pretty much how Abby and I are operating, except we're like 2 years younger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:41 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Pretty much how Abby and I are..."
Man, in a few years, half of Zelaron could be daddy's.... OMFG.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-02, 04:51 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It terrifies me too. My girl and I..."
Titusfied said:

Yeah, even worse though I'm 19 and she's 17, and she's got another year of hs left... Ugh, but i'm cool with it maybe when I'm 22-23, I figure i'll be done partying by then .. hopefully

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, even worse though I'm 19 and..."
HAHAHAHA. Kaneda's 22, and I just turned 19. He goes back and fourth with what he wants. Most the time he's happy with me and the baby...but when people say shit like "man, it sucks that you have to do ...(this that or the other)... I love being single, I do whatever I want." And then his selfish side kicks in and he wants everything he wants for a while then goes back to wanting nothing but me and the baby. Me on the other hand, am always thinking of ways to keep moving forward.

Oh, and i got pgt when i was 17. I graduated when i was 16 though so I already had a ft job etc.

I think a benefit of having children young is that I will still be young when she starts pulling off shit like I used to. I would literally walk into the house, say goodnight and then climb out my window...my parents never knew and I did it A LOT.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:07 PM in reply to klo's post starting "HAHAHAHA. Kaneda's 22, and I just..."
It's a wonder you turned out so good, Klo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-03, 03:07 PM in reply to klo's post starting "HAHAHAHA. Kaneda's 22, and I just..."
Yeah i'm sure alot of us can realate to that.....

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "It terrifies me too. My girl and I..."
Better your late 20's than late 30's like my mom did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-03, 04:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Better your late 20's than late 30's..."
Having children young seems to run in both families, so i'm sure it's bound to happen..... and i'm supposing it'll be on accident haha, ruh roh.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-03, 08:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Better your late 20's than late 30's..."
I definitely agree that this is a logical time in life to be having kids and whatnot. It just freaks me the fuck out that I've reached this age.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-07-03, 09:56 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I definitely agree that this is a..."
Just means you're human after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:40 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I definitely agree that this is a..."
I'm sure that if you had a child/children you'd have a different outlook. I never IMAGINED having a baby, and now she's everything. Its awesome . She's close to walking already!!! . oh, and last week she said "dada" *ugh* but she also says 'hi' and is working on sylables.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:32 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I'm sure that if you had a..."
That's great, I really like kids, I just don't really want the responsibility JUST YET, I mean I know i'm not going to be limited to watching the baby 24/7 because I definately have some relatives that'll throw down and watch him/her on a saturday night every once in a while, which would be nice, but i'm sure my child will eventually grow on me, ... i'm sure when the time is right everything will seem to fall into place.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:45 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I always "forget.""
KagomJack said:
I always "forget."
Omg could it be kagom become straight. Is she so hot that made you forget all this crazy shit you were on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2007-07-05, 04:46 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Omg could it be kagom become straight...."
Wow, so some people in this world think "pulling out" works? Ever hear of precum? Did you know it has a higher concentration of sperm than the actual ejaculant itself? Learn2sexed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Wow, so some people in this world think..."
Birth control FTW, forgot about that totally.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-07-12, 12:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Birth control FTW, forgot about that..."
Get the shot. It isn't affected by antibiotics. Works like a charm .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-12, 10:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Get the shot. It isn't affected by..."
Can we close this thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-13, 01:34 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "Omg could it be kagom become straight...."
What the hell are you even talking about?

And yeah, this thread should probably be closed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-07-13, 01:36 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "What the hell are you even talking..."
People are still posting in it, I see no reason to close it, unless some other staff disagrees with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!