Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2007-01-13, 07:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Uh oh'z. Renji has come after Rukia. ..."
That was fucking awesome well worth a half an hour of my time
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-13, 10:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "That was fucking awesome well worth a..."
Renji was about to get owned rofl......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-14, 03:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Renji was about to get owned rofl......"
Roflmao. I almost missed it! I had to stay up til 2:30 to watch the reruns of everything.
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-18, 09:05 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Roflmao. I almost missed it! I had to..."
Yeah I would say you should stay up and watch it or check out animeepisodes.com for a Fansub if you miss any of it.

BTW Sov did you like Love Hina at all? Because a show called Ah My Goddess might be aired in the US.

Oh yeah we cant forget about Black Lagoon either!
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-18, 11:43 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Yeah I would say you should stay up and..."
Yeah I all the dvd's and manga volumes.

Havn't really gotten into Ah My Godess but i'd give it a chance if it airede.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Cool My Opportunity
Posted 2007-01-21, 03:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah I all the dvd's and manga volumes...."
Hmm...all of you have your own opinion on these shows I want to know just how many anime shows you've watched to really say what is good and bad. To be honest I've watched so many I can't tell you, now you people seem just to be interested in action/comedy/drama. There are many different types of shows and I'll name some

Berserk - action/drama - not the actual end
Bleach - action/comedy/drama, later episodes are pure ACTION!
Kane Kano - Romance/drama/comedy - bleh ending
Comic Party - Comedy/comedy action - bad ending, but a new series starts where it ends
Naruto - Drama/action/comedy/resolution - turning into more ACTION like
FMA - action/comedy/drama - doesn't follow original story
Love Hina - Drama/Comedy/Romance - Follows a set type of anime
Utena - Drama/Comedy - Hmm... a show very similar in style to Sailor Moon, but that's because it was directed by the same person as Sailor Moon.
Slayers - Drama/Comedy/drama - A Great show
Hellsing - Drama/action/comedy - Good show
Chrno Crusade - Drama/action/comedy/resolution - sad ending
Final Fantasy Unlimited - Ah...no need for me to write this, the ending sucks.
Disgaea - Comedy/slight drama/action - based on a game
Inuyasha - comedy/drama/action - suddenly ends because of funds for show
Trigun - Comedy/drama/action - doesn't follow original story at times
Escaflowne - Ah I can't remember this show at the moment
Cowboy Bebop - Action/comedy/drama - really good music
Ghost in the Shell - Action/Drama/slight comedy - outstanding show

Well I could go on but look how many shows are specifically action/comedy/drama these are the most usual. To be honest there are many good a/c/d shows but you people should be open to all sorts of shows including the Sunday night shows. That way life is happier. Wait!!! Let me rephrase what I wrote you people should be open to all sorts of shows including the Sunday night shows, besides Twelve ounce Mouse.

Phew, Goodlookinguy

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-01-27 at 03:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-01-27, 12:43 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "My Opportunity"
The only cartoons I watch anymore are Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad but thats because Futurama is just showing repeats. I have seen most of those Anime but I prefer action/comedy/drama shows...mostly action...

Oh yeah they showed Prince of Tennis and Princess Mononoke as well.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2007-01-27 at 12:47 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-27, 02:37 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "My Opportunity"
Bleach is on tonight. Everyone watch it. I'm liking the manga better though, even though it's similar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-27, 04:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bleach is on tonight. Everyone watch..."
You forgot Neon Genesis Evangelon. That mas MESSED up but brilliant! Eureka 7 is getting pretty good. Can't wait for tonite ^.^
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-01-27, 08:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bleach is on tonight. Everyone watch..."
The anime is just a colored version of the manga (no movement) so I don't see how you could like the manga more. Also, the manga is terrible. Terrible! You can read just every 5th chapter and still not miss anything important.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-01-27, 09:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The anime is just a colored version of..."
Really? I've read all 16 volumes and havn't gotten bored of any part of it....

:Shrug:

The anime is still good though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-01-31, 12:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Really? I've read all 16 volumes and..."
The Third is better....
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2007-01-31, 09:34 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The Third is better...."
Third of what../
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-01, 09:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Third of what../"
The Anime/Manga/Limited Edition, Limited Realease Game. The Third. Great anime.

BTW im not sure about the manga thing but im sure the game was around at one point since i got it off of EBAY.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog