Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Post she died
Posted 2006-11-24, 09:52 AM
my best friend died yesterday..........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-24, 11:37 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "she died"
O-o. WHat happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-24, 12:34 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "she died"
Sorry to hear, bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-11-24, 01:24 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "she died"
Didn't your girlfriend just die a while ago?

kyeruu on July 7th said:
man my gf died in a car accident.............now m single and alot o the girls that live in my neighbor hood are taking the chance to talk to me but... i just can't do anything thinking of her......
I'm not going to bother with this attention whore.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2006-11-24 at 01:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-11-25, 01:58 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Didn't your girlfriend just die a while..."
This thread is lies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-11-26, 07:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This thread is lies."
Such compassion...I can't wait till your friends die or get kidnapped and tortured brutally or maybe even raped just to see if they still show you compassion when the time comes

Sucks to hear that your friend died though kyeruu.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-26, 09:27 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Such compassion...I can't wait till..."
hotdog said:
Such compassion...I can't wait till your friends die or get kidnapped and tortured brutally or maybe even raped just to see if they still show you compassion when the time comes

Sucks to hear that your friend died though kyeruu.
KA was saying that Kyeruu probably fabricated the content of this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-27, 12:13 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "KA was saying that Kyeruu probably..."
Hmmm that does make sense but still I am rather stupid when it comes to English. You could make it clear for the disabled guy ya know?

But still I don't think someone would randomly say that their friend died that is rather...odd, to say the least :/
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-27, 03:09 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Hmmm that does make sense but still I..."
Not if one desires attention. He's posted threads very similar to this one quite recently. The probablity of two such events happening in such a short amount of time is very low. That, and judging by his online personality, there is very good reason to assume that he is fabricating this story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-27, 10:50 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Not if one desires attention. He's..."
You should be a detective

No seriously man something would actually get done around here.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-11-27, 08:06 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "You should be a detective :) No..."
fine don't believe me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-28, 10:00 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "fine don't believe me"
Methinks they want evidence in the form of a news report (if it was some kind of car accident), medical report (if it was something to do with health) or, at the very least, an obiturary. All local newspapers do them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-28, 12:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Methinks they want evidence in the form..."
erm sure i can bring you that, well i ll try
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-28, 02:18 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "erm sure i can bring you that, well i..."
Just scan it and make the infidels believe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-11-28, 05:16 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Just scan it and make the infidels..."
or quickly make one up. whichever comes first.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-30, 07:14 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "or quickly make one up. whichever..."
your best friend died?
not even YOU believe that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-11-30, 06:14 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "your best friend died? not even YOU..."
Why the hell are you posting it online rather than taking some time away to look at things?

Oh right, it was a lie. Gotcha.

Last edited by wilma; 2006-11-30 at 06:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2006-11-30, 07:23 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Why the hell are you posting it online..."
you bet it was a lie
if your gonna say someone died on the forum
bring proof
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenailis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ailis

Posted 2006-11-30, 07:40 PM in reply to ailis's post starting "you bet it was a lie if your gonna say..."
Or actually have some credibility.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-11-30, 09:53 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Or actually have some credibility."
I'm not sure I'd be wasting my time with computers if good friend died. Honestly, most local newspapers (my town of 14,000 has it available) can be accessed online, so a hyperlink to the obituary would be greatly appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven