Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Gunz:The Endless Duel Online!
Posted 2006-07-11, 04:00 PM
Ok,
I shortly learned after downloading the free game Gunz:The Endless Duel that it is not all that popular.there is about 4-5000 people who play the international vesion I got.That's it. however, I think the game is not only fun, but rather addicting.The reason?,Have you ever dreamed of a game were you can make your own super hero that can run on walls, use swords knives and guns,can do some cazy flipping around shooting sliceing and diceing while in the mean time earning exp. for lvl up and money(bounty) to buy more clothes, armour, weapons , accesories, then customize your characters looks?Not to mention the game is 100% FREE!Now you know why I like it.Although the grfx aint xbox360 material, they are descent.You REALLY need cable/dsl or higher to play it(Due to online gaming)cuz the whole game is online.Well anyway, feel free to place your thoughts about this game if you eben know about it.thx.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-07-11, 05:49 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post "Gunz:The Endless Duel Online!"
You sound like a spambot.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-07-12, 11:07 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post "Gunz:The Endless Duel Online!"
Well, I tried it about a year ago... I downloaded it, installed itm signed up, started the game, and became stuck on the login screen. It's just so complicated to work out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-13, 10:24 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well, I tried it about a year ago... I..."
Lenny,
That's a weird problem to have.I think you D/Led a currupt file somewhere in that big 100+mb D/L.However, they have the full file for D/L now and if you so choose you can torrent the files through the loader.This way it is made easy.Just a point and click thing.I also tried it a while back and it wouldn't even D/L on my comp.Why?I dunno but it works great now.I can run the thing on 1280x1024 32bit highest quality EVERYTHING options and have a great ping(50-75) depending on servers and even host on basic DSL a good 12 man server w/out lagg.For a while the servers where down for some reason so that could have been your problem as far as the login screen thing.But once you get past the whole lagin screen it is pretty basic and EZ.
P.S:No Bob......I am a real person......not a bot(LOL).

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-07-13 at 10:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-07-13, 11:36 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Lenny, That's a weird problem to..."
Is gunz the one where you shoot in turns at one another kind of like that old tank game?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-13, 11:40 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "Lenny, That's a weird problem to..."
I have tried plenty of free to play MMos over the years, and most of them are quite fun. I was first enthralled with conqueronline, then silkroadonline. those were the most memorable, anyway. I have also played mostly any 2d game there is out there in the mmo world... so I am rather tired of the same old thing. i did try and play game entitled eudemons online, but unfortunately it wouldn't work and gave an error concerning kernel32 and win32. Therefore, I have given up for the most part on MMO's for a while, but when I get a new PC, I'll be sure to try it out and give it a go... It does sound nice, Btw, I like that level of character customization in a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-13, 12:28 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is gunz the one where you shoot in..."
Nooooo! Silly.

That's Tankz.

http://www.gunzonline.com/

-----

And I downloaded the whole thing from their site, Snowy. Methinks it was just my computer at the time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-13, 01:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nooooo! Silly. That's Tankz. ..."
It probably was your comp. Some may not work correctly on it due to the 3-D images, broadband demand, ect.Oh and by the way, that is one funny ostrich picture you got there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-07-13, 02:02 PM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "It probably was your comp. Some may not..."
Everyone thinks it's an orstrich. It's an emu, believe it or not. Even I got mixed up, so...

-----

Possibly the fact that at the time I was on 512kb internet connection, with no proper graphics card. Now I've 2mb connection, and a 128mb nVidia FX5200 graphics card. Slight it'll work, maybe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-13, 09:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Everyone thinks it's an orstrich. :p..."
lol I think that'll do for gunz online.Good grafix and Awsome connection sounds like.So....what r u on, a t3 connectio or something?Oh and I wasn't certain if that wa an ostrich or emu, but it looked more like an ostrich to me LOL.I think most peeps would get it mixed up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-07-14, 07:48 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "lol I think that'll do for gunz..."
As far as I know, it's just a 2mb DSL connection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "As far as I know, it's just a 2mb DSL..."
mines a 512k so if you got a 2mb that is 4x faster thus making like a t1 or t3 dsl connection wich = top notch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

frosted_snow

Posted 2006-07-14, 08:55 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "mines a 512k so if you got a 2mb that..."
Really? Oh... and I thought it was slow.

The max we can get around here is 8mb. And if I lived down South in, or around big cities ike London, I'd be looking at something like 18mb, or 24mb - ADSL2+.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-14, 04:52 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Really? Oh... and I thought it was..."
You're hookers. The lot of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-15, 04:45 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You're hookers. The lot of you."
And? It's a steady little income that can help pay for things like our internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny