Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Im finally on this site
Posted 2006-06-15, 09:40 PM
hey its me ketchup you need to let me into your clan list gruesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ketchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKetchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:42 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post "Im finally on this site"
w00t! whats up?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:44 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "w00t! whats up?!?"
hey how you feeling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ketchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKetchup22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:46 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "hey how you feeling"
i am in my happy place, and it takes me about 10 minutes to type lol hahahaha how are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:47 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i am in my happy place, and it takes me..."
im good i think im going to go play halo some more because all the clan members are getting on if you get on tomorrow i will play with you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:48 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "im good i think im going to go play..."
yea i think im gonna go pass out now but i wake up at like 12 tomorrow so be on sometime around then? byebye <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-15, 09:50 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "yea i think im gonna go pass out now..."
i will be on a little earlier ok i will see you then good night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-15, 11:47 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "i will be on a little earlier ok i will..."
this was typed over because we arent going to talk like that anymore
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER

Last edited by gruesomeBODY; 2006-06-16 at 08:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-16, 01:04 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "this was typed over because we arent..."
your an asswhole glory
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:28 AM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "your an asswhole glory"
And Burning sensation in your pants.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:38 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "And Burning sensation in your pants."
asswholes are horrible!

Glory, you should confess your sins to Father Titus. Bring talented along with you, sacrifices appease father titus well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-16, 07:04 AM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "your an asswhole glory"
hah wow someone that sticks up for me....awsome!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-06-16, 10:10 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "hah wow someone that sticks up for..."
Welcome Ketchup!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-16, 11:44 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Welcome Ketchup!!"
I <3 ketchup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-16, 03:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I <3 ketchup."
If Ketchup sticks up for anyone he is getting terminated with extreme prejudice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-06-16, 04:10 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "If Ketchup sticks up for anyone he is..."
sue you know you can suck my balls any day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ketchup22

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:30 PM in reply to Ketchup22's post starting "sue you know you can suck my balls any..."
And get 1st degree burns on his face..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:40 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "And get 1st degree burns on his face.."
whats up ketchup
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:42 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "whats up ketchup"
Well the Temp in his pants is one thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-06-16, 08:43 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well the Temp in his pants is one thing."
the temp in all mens pants is up to keep the testies warm. If it gets cold, then they rise into the body to keep warm. That or if a real ugly chick walks by.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY