Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

KoRn & Dem Franchize Boyz

Posted 2006-05-24, 07:20 PM
http://www.demfranchizeboyz.com/

If you are a Korn fan or a Dem franchize boyz fan what do u think of the mashup song with both of then in one song mixed up with the song undone by korn and lean wit it by DFB in one song?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-24, 08:46 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "KoRn & Dem Franchize Boyz"
"It's weak, Last 'week'."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-24, 10:21 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "KoRn & Dem Franchize Boyz"
Dem franchize boys suck ass. I'm tired of all these teenage angst rappers, that are following in Lil Johns footsteps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-05-25, 11:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Dem franchize boys suck ass. I'm tired..."
Rap's over-rated and shitty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-25, 01:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Rap's over-rated and shitty."
Willkillforfood said:
Rap's over-rated and shitty.
White people music is suit for relax and black people's music is for party, club and bar. So, PLEASE, if you ever decide to host a party... spare us and not play and white boy music.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-25, 02:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Rap's over-rated and shitty."
I though that korn did a good job in mixing their song with dfb's song but i dont care for dfb i just thought the two songs fit in well with each other. Im a big korn fan and i just liked to see what every one else thought of and why is korn going into rap? korn also had lil john, snoop, and others in their twisted transistor video. why is korn going into the rap area of music?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-25, 06:55 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "I though that korn did a good job in..."
I hope you didn't from here:

http://dfb.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?showforum=2

reading a thread from there made me want to vomit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-25, 07:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "White people music is suit for relax..."
Psh, making it an issue of race. For all you know I could be black, asian, arabic, indian, or any other race you can think up. I know black people that don't like rap ...and many people that like rap first started because it was "cool" where I come from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-25, 07:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I hope you didn't from here: ..."
Ganga said:
I hope you didn't from here:

http://dfb.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?showforum=2

reading a thread from there made me want to vomit.
my god what language are they speaking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

crazyeye

Posted 2006-05-25, 07:34 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "my god what language are they speaking"
crazyeye said:
my god what language are they speaking
Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the future of our country.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood