Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2006-05-11, 11:39 AM
May 16

I rock at life.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-05-11, 11:41 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "21"
22 on September 14th. I thought you were older than me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-05-11, 01:00 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "22 on September 14th. I thought you..."
I won't let you make it to 22.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-11, 02:27 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "21"
21 on 2/22/2008
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-11, 03:05 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "21"
Wow, it's super really really cool of you to not wait until then to post this.

Dumbshit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-11, 05:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, it's super really really cool of..."
hay i didn't know you were younger than me dee eff dee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2006-05-11, 05:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, it's super really really cool of..."
You are just begging to be kicked in the jewels, arent you?
Good thing I dont let morons bother me. Shoo fly, go bother someone your own size. = ]

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-05-11, 05:56 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "You are just begging to be kicked in..."
21 - 3/1/12
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-11, 06:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "21 - 3/1/12"
21 9/29/01
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2006-05-11, 08:19 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "You are just begging to be kicked in..."
Yay, hollow internet threats! Well my E-PENIS is way bigger than yours!!!

I turn 21 on 3/11/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-05-11, 08:21 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yay, hollow internet threats! Well my..."
So you buyin everyone drinks, right DFD?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-11, 09:19 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So you buyin everyone drinks, right DFD?"
When does MJ turn 21. 2016?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-11, 10:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "When does MJ turn 21. 2016?"
21 12/4/06
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-11, 10:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "When does MJ turn 21. 2016?"
Sovereign said:
When does MJ turn 21. 2016?
FQ!

2012 :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-05-11, 10:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "FQ! 2012 :-\"
Sooo young, 4/12/07.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-05-12, 08:04 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Sooo young, 4/12/07."
MightyJoe said:
Sooo young, 4/12/07.
Yea, but when your GOD, it doesnt matter what age you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-12, 08:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea, but when your GOD, it doesnt..."
Sad. I'm older than most of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-12, 08:46 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Sad. I'm older than most of you."
Aw, it's okay RS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-05-12, 10:14 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yay, hollow internet threats! Well my..."
Who made a threat?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-05-12, 10:15 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So you buyin everyone drinks, right DFD?"
Sure, come on down to the Bay Area.
Saturday's going to be huge. I invited all of my town to my little ass apartment for my party, I'm going to wind up in jail. Rock on!

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah