Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Whoaaaaa nelly!!
Posted 2006-04-09, 11:53 AM
Well, been a stressful few weeks, so I haven't really worked out much for lack of stamina and motivation... But I finally got back on the wagon, or whatever you want to call it, a few minutes ago and goddamn!!! I can barely move my arms. I worked out harder than I ever have I believe, and damn it felt good.
Anyway, that's all for now.

Have a day!!!

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-04-09, 12:07 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Whoaaaaa nelly!!"
Good For You
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-09, 12:30 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Whoaaaaa nelly!!"
We're all very proud of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-09, 01:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "We're all very proud of you."
Thank you. *flexes*

Damn... I'm bored.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-04-09, 02:08 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Thank you. *flexes* Damn... I'm..."
Well it's been a stressful few weeks, and as such I haven't really much had the stamina to work out, but today I did and oh my god, pushed myself beyond my limits. I can barely lift my arms, haha.
God it feels good to get back into the routine.

~Mikey <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-09, 02:10 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post "Whoaaaaa nelly!!"
Isn't that the same as your quote on myspace?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Isn't that the same as your quote on..."
Yeah, I decided to plaster the internet with something random. If I had a BLOG I would post it there too.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:47 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Yeah, I decided to plaster the internet..."
Dfd Is The Myspace?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-04-10, 08:34 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Dfd Is The Myspace?"
Myspace is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-04-10, 09:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Myspace is gay."
Careful DFD. If your principal see's your myspace and notices anything illegal they may give you detention.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-10, 10:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Careful DFD. If your principal see's..."
I am in college. I have a Dean. And what the fuck are you talking about kiddo? I'm old enough to be your Daddy.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2006-04-11, 03:32 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I am in college. I have a Dean. And..."
Just don't go looking around Bebo then...you'll get jailed for paedophilia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:17 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just don't go looking around Bebo..."
Maybe the Dean will give you detention?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 05:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Careful DFD. If your principal see's..."
Sovereign said:
Careful DFD. If your principal see's your myspace and notices anything illegal they may give you detention.
Heh, funny story.

The high school I went to recently just suspsended 5 girls for a week because on one of their Myspace accounts, it had photos of them drinking alcohol.

I don't see how the fuck a high school can punish somebody for something they did on a weekend, totally outside of the school grounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 05:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heh, funny story. The high school I..."
Friend of mine got saturday school for egging someone's house a couple years back. Don't ask me how that works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-04-11, 06:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are they on a sports team?"
I think some of them were cheerleaders.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-04-11, 06:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think some of them were cheerleaders."
They may have had to sign a "no drinking" contract. I know my school does that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-04-11, 10:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "They may have had to sign a "no..."
lol. That reminds me of Dazed and Confused.

But, no, I seriously doubt that's the case unless they've changed it from last year when I graduated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos