Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

anyone got any sucessful Sorc builds? i just started up again...
Posted 2006-03-31, 03:17 PM
Just wanted a few pointers on what to do and what not to do with a sorc since i havent played in about 2 years... im sure the builds have changed .... and some other skills that i never would have thought to use got better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2006-03-31, 04:50 PM in reply to GuitarShredder's post "anyone got any sucessful Sorc builds? i..."
Use a blizzer and an infinity merc!

(i havn't mfd in 2 years, slaynish has my mf sorc. she did fine on pindle and the sorcs)

Do you feel like doing countess? Cause then you are def going to need a merc. Bitch is cold immune.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-01, 10:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Use a blizzer and an infinity merc! ..."
Um lighting w/ infinity is the best Mfer build now I'm pretty sure. MMbot runs best with it also I believe. I've tried a light sorc twice and kinda gave up both times just because they're so hard to balance with all the synergies and whatnot. Personally I'd go blizz and get a beefy merc. Then you've got pindle owned in a hit or two, mephy moat owned, andy owned with the wall trick. Countess's minions are taken out by 1 blizz, then your merc should kill her in a few hits. zzzz Hammerdin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-01, 10:40 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um lighting w/ infinity is the best..."
So mfing is best with pindle and the countess now? damn i thought doin mephisto was still in... and baal... well any other posts with pointers on mfing and anything like levelin up and stuff is much appreciated
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2006-04-02, 01:16 AM in reply to GuitarShredder's post starting "So mfing is best with pindle and the..."
No no dude. Im ALL for mephy and baal. Countess doesn't drop shit, everyone just does her because shes got the best chance to drop high runes, but it's like... why even bother now with all the dupes. Pindle hasn't ever droped anything for me but my friends have always got stuff, so I still do him cause he's quick and easy. Baal's a big one but if your not going with a hammerdin then don't bother. He wipes out sorcs that don't have a nice tank. Even a beefcake merc won't do it. If you went sorc Diablo would be easier. Just tele and hit the seals, then knock down the three champions, and don't bother with regular minions cause they'll just disapear. But I must say choas runs we're always my favorite way of mf-ing. The minions always drop good, but if you want to just do diablo thats easier.
What do you mean leveling? You know how to glitch rush right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-04-02, 09:15 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No no dude. Im ALL for mephy and baal...."
glitch rush, hum, could you explain?

i recently came back aswell, and now i think a met/orb sorc is the best choice for mfing, kills meph, pindle and countess real easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2006-04-06, 06:24 PM in reply to Boo~Hoo's post starting "glitch rush, hum, could you explain? ..."
is that where you take a low level character thru to hell? but i never knew what to do after that, and my gay ass internet wont lemme connect to bnet or i would be all over d2 lol

/players8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2006-04-06, 06:48 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "is that where you take a low level..."
Yeah. Basically level 1 chars are doing hell chaos runs to hit 60-65
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-07, 02:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yeah. Basically level 1 chars are..."
wow, i never knew you could do that :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2006-04-07, 06:04 PM in reply to Boo~Hoo's post starting "wow, i never knew you could do that :P"
Yep. Lvl 1-80 in 1 day
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-04-08, 07:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yep. Lvl 1-80 in 1 day"
ive gotten level 1-81 in a day the 'norma' rush way (tristing, etc) ;p
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boo~Hoo