Posted 2005-11-23, 10:35 PM
its pure AMAZING i got
Perfect Dark 0
Quake IV
Call to Duty 2

if any1 wants 2 play send a friend invite to "toot and poot"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:12 PM in reply to Farting_Pumpkin's post "i got the 360"
why oh why,
did you buy,
a device that makes children cry?
seriously, the xbox 360 aborts black babies to lower crime.
its some scary shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sebarak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSebarak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sebarak

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:14 PM in reply to Sebarak's post starting "why oh why, did you buy, a device..."
What the fuck? Hahahaha!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the fuck? Hahahaha!!"
a friend of mine bought 2 360's, kept one and sold the other on ebay for $3,000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
unknownlife is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenunknownlife is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

unknownlife

Posted 2005-12-01, 09:29 PM in reply to unknownlife's post starting "a friend of mine bought 2 360's, kept..."
I thought of doing that. But I lacked both $400 and luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I thought of doing that. But I lacked..."
it'd make my day to paint an x on all the sides of a box and sell it on ebay as an "x box 360" keke free profit till my account got banned, and i got sued, and raped by scary lawyers with strapons over their shriveled peni. rob from the dumb and give to the smart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sebarak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSebarak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sebarak

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:47 PM in reply to Sebarak's post starting "it'd make my day to paint an x on all..."
Sebarak said:
it'd make my day to paint an x on all the sides of a box and sell it on ebay as an "x box 360" keke free profit till my account got banned, and i got sued, and raped by scary lawyers with strapons over their shriveled peni. rob from the dumb and give to the smart.
Didn't mommy tell you NOT to eat the drywall?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:48 PM in reply to Sebarak's post starting "it'd make my day to paint an x on all..."
Peni? Plural of penis?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-01, 10:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Peni? Plural of penis?"
Yes, that would be the Latin root for penis, peni- plural...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-02, 11:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yes, that would be the Latin root for..."
<3 vgcats hobo man, you have given near logical support for peni, a bucket full of drywall for you! and for all a good night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sebarak

Posted 2005-12-03, 04:13 AM in reply to Sebarak's post starting "<3 vgcats hobo man, you have given near..."
Remember guys to save up so you can sell a ps3 on ebay for 1 million dollars. Don't miss this rush!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-03, 09:44 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Remember guys to save up so you can..."
It will probably be around the XBox 360's price on eBay. Remember, to sell something, you have to have someone with enough to buy it, and I don't think people are willing to pay more than their house for a gaming system.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-03, 05:44 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "It will probably be around the XBox..."
Yes they are. If people will buy a xbox 360 for 1k+ then they'll buy a ps3. It's common sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-04, 03:53 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yes they are. If people will buy a..."
Only the stupid fanboys.. only the stupid fanboys..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-05, 12:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Only the stupid fanboys.. only the..."
There are more millionaires in the U.S. then people think. Some people have more money than they know what to do with ...if you sell it they will buy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-05, 09:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There are more millionaires in the U.S...."
some people have little money and still dont know what to do with it. there's enough stupid people in this country, rich and poor, that damn near anything will sell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sebarak