Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-11-10, 07:48 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh and by the way, I ended up telling..."
He'll come to his sences.... eventually.

Nothing really else you can do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-13, 05:13 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "He'll come to his sences......."
i agree with sovereign, nothing you can really do about it other than wait and see.

i was in the exact same position as your friend kyle a few years ago. then i went to basic training and realized how much better i felt without the constant nagging, bitching, fighting, etc. she wrote me in basic a few times, but i ended up just throwing them away. when i went home on leave, i didn't even tell her or go to see her. i saw her in the mall and she walked up and started bitching, i just interupted her and told her how i saw things.

after that, i haven't spoken a single word to her. but i hear she's married now. god help the an that married that biatch.

just wait it out and he'll see it from the view you do. (hopefully)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blackhawk20k

Posted 2005-11-13, 08:49 AM in reply to blackhawk20k's post starting "i agree with sovereign, nothing you can..."
god, bitches cause so much drama. If i could have any super power it would be to stop all bitches from nagging.

I hope all works out cause to lose a friend to a girl like this sucks.

My ex had her bf come back this weekend. I wasn told about this til about 10 mins before i was about to drink. Anyways, its my buddies bday so we get absolujtly wasted and go to the bowling alley cause mybuddy is in total blackout and wants to bowl. We arrive and start playing. Now its that cosmic bowl crap wher they turn out the lights and have everything glow. I invited some other people that live on my floor and they ask who that girl and guy are. I tell them that its my ex and her new bf. The bf starts a fight with one of my friends so i step in and stop it. 10 mins later the kid gets all up on my ex, right in fron of me, smiles and then rolls his eyes. Since im drunk, i want to fight, not cuase hes kissing my ex, but because hes a douchebag. instead, i walk away so i dont start anything. My other friends come up and go lets send him down the bowling lane. i tell them do that only if they start up with thme. He says things here and there, but nothing to get us so pissed that well do sonthing. But i do happen to mention along the night that she gave me head first and that i touched her first, and he gets so pissed he leaves. My ex yells at me and she leaves. Everyblody gets mad at me except my buddies and i get a ride home with them. i wake up the next day to ten instant messages of girls bitching asking "why did u say that, and whats wrong with u" I ignore them and go back to bed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:10 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "god, bitches cause so much drama. If i..."
gruesomeBODY said:
i wake up the next day to ten instant messages of girls bitching asking "why did u say that, and whats wrong with u"
GOD I hate that, I remember sometimes I would say something really mean to some girl at school or something who is being a bitch and then the next morning I wake up and all of these girls are harassing me and shit and I don't even know them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:26 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "god, bitches cause so much drama. If i..."
gruesomeBODY said:
But i do happen to mention along the night that she gave me head first and that i touched her first, and he gets so pissed he leaves.

HAHAHAHAHHAA you actually told everyone that??!!?!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:36 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "HAHAHAHAHHAA you actually told everyone..."
JRwakebord said:
HAHAHAHAHHAA you actually told everyone that??!!?!
Yea i did, but everybody already knew so it wasnt as bad. It was funny seeing his reaction though. Im kinda upset that i said that cause it makes me look like an asshole to alot of people. Why u ask? cause thats something that we shared together and is not to be mentioned to other people, especiallyh girls in this group. But in this case OH WELL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:39 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea i did, but everybody already knew..."
Please tell me this: What was the expression on Katelyn's face like?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:44 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Yea i did, but everybody already knew..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Yea i did, but everybody already knew so it wasnt as bad. It was funny seeing his reaction though. Im kinda upset that i said that cause it makes me look like an asshole to alot of people. Why u ask? cause thats something that we shared together and is not to be mentioned to other people, especiallyh girls in this group. But in this case OH WELL
I've said some really mean things to chicks in my day(they all deserved it, of course)but that's just horrible, you shouldn't do stuff like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-11-13, 08:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've said some really mean things to..."

Syke!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos