Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "CANCER! The position of Jupiter says..."
LEO!

Now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face, oh no. Eat a bucket of tuna-flavored pudding, then wash it down with a gallon of strawberry Quik.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "LEO! Now is not a good time to..."
VIRGO!

All Virgos are extremely friendly and intelligent - except for you. Expect a big surprise today when you wind up with your head impaled upon a stick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "VIRGO! All Virgos are extremely..."
Now you may find it inconceivable or at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a special deep significance or eaning that exclusively applies to only you, but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all based on solid, scientific, documented evidence, so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single one of them is absolutely true.

Where was I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now you may find it inconceivable or at..."
LIBRA!

A big promotion is just around the corner for someone much more talented than you. Laughter is the very best medicine, remember that when your appendix bursts next week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "LIBRA! A big promotion is just..."
SCORPIO!

Get ready for an unexpected trip when you fall screaming from an open window. Work a little bit harder on improving your low self esteem, you stupid freak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:04 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "SCORPIO! Get ready for an..."
SAGITTARIUS!

All your friends are laughing behind your back... KILL THEM!
Take down all those naked pictures of Ernest Borgnine you've got hanging in your den.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:05 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "SAGITTARIUS! All your friends are..."
CAPRICORN!

The stars say that you're an exciting and wonderful person... but you know they're lying. If I were you, I'd lock my doors and windows and never never never never never leave my house again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:07 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "CAPRICORN! The stars say that you're..."
Tune into Horoscopes Today next week to see what the following week holds in store for you!
Based on Your Horoscope Today by Weird Al Yankovic
I've been Dr. Lenny. Thanks for watching, and good-night!

May the Stars be with you!

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-11-13 at 03:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 07:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Tune into Horoscopes Today next week to..."
hehe that's right... it did start with your registration form... altough I had the idea to just use everyone elses sigs/ava's before that, just to confuse them, and call myself the chameleon or the copycat........................................... .........................................

They didnt do name changes anymore so I dropped it, until I saw this oppurtunity.

OHKAY!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-12, 09:06 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "hehe that's right... it did start with..."
nice horoscopes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blackhawk20k

Posted 2005-11-12, 09:07 AM in reply to blackhawk20k's post starting "nice horoscopes"
however, i do not have any nude pics of ernest hangin on in my den.....

i don't even have a den
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblackhawk20k is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blackhawk20k

Posted 2005-11-12, 09:24 AM in reply to blackhawk20k's post starting "however, i do not have any nude pics of..."
Heh heh heh heh...

I completely agree with mine...as it is, I never leave the house anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-12, 04:29 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Heh heh heh heh... :) I completely..."
I don't want to fall from an open window

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-12, 11:56 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I don't want to fall from an open..."
Uh stuff? Lenny ya stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-11-13, 12:57 AM in reply to blackhawk20k's post starting "however, i do not have any nude pics of..."
------------------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:13 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "------------------------"
You were a smart child.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "You were a smart child."
-----------------

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:40 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "-----------------"
Yah, people nowadays get suspicious if they see you digging a tunnel under a road...

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:44 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Yah, people nowadays get suspicious if..."
-------------------

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-13, 03:59 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "-------------------"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...732684&q=ali+g

w..t..f...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy