Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Inventions
Posted 2005-11-08, 03:22 AM
Ok guys, what would u all want the most. Right now people are askin for tiny cell phones with camera, mp3, tv, radio, text msg, and online games. But if u could invent something that could benefit urself or others in anyway, what would u like the most?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2005-11-08, 04:51 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
A device that can turn me into god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-11-08, 05:00 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
gpkyo said:
Ok guys, what would u all want the most. Right now people are askin for tiny cell phones with camera, mp3, tv, radio, text msg, and online games. But if u could invent something that could benefit urself or others in anyway, what would u like the most?
A deoderant that attracts women into having sex with you no matter where you are.

Seriously tho I'd like a a wireless handheld contraption that plays music/movies/games/tv/internet/emulators.

Even more seriously, I'd like some sunglasses with built in computer/internet on them and make them so you cant even tell the difference from normal glasses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-11-08, 05:13 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "A deoderant that attracts women into..."
I want a chip implanted in your head that allows you to browse the internet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-11-08, 05:40 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
I want a donut arm-launcher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-08, 07:12 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
I was actually thinking of an invention during a range in Grafenwohr. It seems feasible enough, and I personally think it will be invented in the next thirty years. Remember I'm going for practical and creative here.

My invention is a pair of sunglasses. Of course they aren't just any sunglasses, they are meant to block UV rays better than any other sunglasses. For starters, the shading of the lenses is adjustable. That's not all, however. Have you ever looked in the direction of the sun and covered it with your finger? Well that's the idea behind these glasses. When you wear the glasses, wherever you look, there is a black spot covering where the sun is in your vision. The black spot is adjustable from nonexistent to twice the radius of the sun in your vision. The black spot could even be an image of a sun for cosmetic effect. This would create 99.99% glare reduction. I've given some thought to a few theoretical ways these glasses would work. For any of you that have ever fired toward or observed a point in the distance in the direction of an evening sun, the application of such a pair of sunglasses is instantly obvious. I know most of you don't see the sun much, not leaving the house and all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-11-08, 07:18 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
Something that makes people able to fly like superman, something small and easy to handle/carry. Maybe a suit, not bigger than normal clothes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-08, 09:37 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
Gnomish Mind Control Cap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-11-08, 10:29 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Gnomish Mind Control Cap"
i want admin access
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-11-08, 11:27 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
I also want to get a device with which I can change peoples skin colour to whatever it is I'd like them to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-11-08, 12:13 PM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
i want to invent the uww... world wide web just isn't expanded enough for me now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-11-08, 12:24 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "i want to invent the uww... world wide..."
Yeah, it's time we start getting aliens to use this shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-08, 12:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, it's time we start getting aliens..."
Then we can h4x0rz their mothership!!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-08, 12:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Then we can h4x0rz their mothership!!"
"so what did you do today?"
"oh nothin, just hacked into an alien mothership and flew it around for a bit.. was pretty cool."

FUCKIN SWEET
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-09, 02:59 AM in reply to gpkyo's post "Inventions"
Be realistic, lol, it would be boring being God. I like the sunglasses blockin out the sun, the heldhand cpu sounds sweet too. I have to look into that theory sounds sweet. I was expectin u guys to say things like how about a robot at the drive thru at the local macdonalds or stuff u see on the jetsons. Not too far off of course, but a low quality version if u will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2005-11-09, 08:01 AM in reply to gpkyo's post starting "Be realistic, lol, it would be boring..."
Something that follows me around and sucks my dick at all times. It would have to be small enough to fit in my pants so I could do it anywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-11-09, 08:49 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Something that follows me around and..."
Penny_Bags said:
Something that follows me around and sucks my dick at all times. It would have to be small enough to fit in my pants so I could do it anywhere.
But I already invented your little sister.

buhahaha

Anyhow,

A motivation sensing device. It works similarly to a lie detector except for a few changes. First, you don't have to hook it up to someone. It could be a little hand-held scanner, in a pair of glasses, etc. Secondly, it doesn't sense whether they're lying or not. It senses if they have malicious intentions in whatever they're doing or saying at any given time.

or

A baseball bat with built in gay-dar.

or

A food tree that grows food whenever you plant it, so nobody would ever have to go hungry again.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-09, 08:53 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "But I already invented your little..."
Medieval Bob said:

A food tree that grows food whenever you plant it, so nobody would ever have to go hungry again.
Most people phrase that was "Iwant to end world hunger" but you win Ms. USA!!!!!

My invention would be ... a self updating computer. Like that automatically gets new updates (i.e. new prossessors more ram new version of software) so that you don't have to spend a couple hundred every year just to be able to play the new games that come out
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-09, 09:17 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "But I already invented your little..."
Medieval Bob said:
A baseball bat with built in gay-dar.
Just make sure you dont wear it yourself, dont want that thing going off 24/7 do you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-11-09, 11:30 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Just make sure you dont wear it..."
That's gay-dar. Not pimp-dar.

*sigh* Ya, I know it's pretty lame, but I couldn't come up with anything better.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob