Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-23, 09:41 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, considering that I don't know..."
Kaneda said:
Well, considering that I don't know what shandy is and I doubt we have it over here I'm sure I'll be ok.
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM im really d3vSPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLawngnome is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lawngnome

Posted 2005-08-24, 03:12 AM in reply to Lawngnome's post starting "SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM..."
That's the spirit!

Welcome to Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-24, 03:13 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the spirit! Welcome to..."
Now this hasn't happened in a looooong time:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-24, 11:01 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now this hasn't happened in a looooong..."
Photoshop is fun.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-25, 02:42 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Photoshop is fun."
No, that is real.

1. I don't have photoshop
2. I don't know how to use photoshop
3. If you don't believe the picture then you can check all the dates and times with the posts shown above. Then you'll see I'm not lying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-25, 07:48 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, that is real. 1. I don't have..."
Actually I was referring to something different, but then I realized you can't post attachments in the WRT and so I gave up.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-25, 07:56 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Actually I was referring to something..."
Excellent, put it up on putfile. My cousin is on the wakeboard, I took the pictures and photoshopped them together. I think it looks pretty sweet. This weekend it's his turn with the camera, so I should have one of these of me by sept 1st.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=8/23608533552.jpg&s=x2

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-26, 05:19 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Excellent, put it up on putfile. My..."
Not bad govner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-28, 04:21 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Excellent, put it up on putfile. My..."
Nice. Which program did you use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-28, 11:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nice. Which program did you use?"
Photoshop. Thats why he was commenting on how fun it is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Photoshop. Thats why he was commenting..."
Where is captain obvious when you need him?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:22 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Where is captain obvious when you need..."
I think his parents are still severely limiting his time on his computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think his parents are still severely..."
Walken 2008 for president!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:37 AM in reply to Afroman's post starting "Walken 2008 for president!"
Welcome to last month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:36 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Welcome to last month."
This is your Captain speaking. The local time is now yesterday. We hope you enjoyed your flight...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:42 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think his parents are still severely..."
Lenny said:
I think his parents are still severely limiting his time on his computer.

Actually I've been at my lake house this whole time. No internet there, but I don't mind. I have too much fun on the water to care.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-01, 07:44 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Actually I've been at my lake house..."
Ah.

Th post you have entered does not have significant content". . .

THIS IS THE GOD DAMN SPAM THREAD!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-01, 08:03 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah. Th post you have entered does..."
penis

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-01, 08:18 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "penis"
Cracka!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-01, 08:25 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Cracka!"
Lenny's penis.

"The post you have entered does not have significant content. . ."

Aww, would you look at that.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord