Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-08-18, 11:56 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Smirnoff Ices are nice...wine is..."
Well, considering that I don't know what shandy is and I doubt we have it over here I'm sure I'll be ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-18, 03:23 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, considering that I don't know..."
Smirnoff Ice is such a bitch drink! Stick to beer and hard stuff. Mainly hard stuff. Goooooood times.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-19, 03:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well, considering that I don't know..."
Shandy is a kids beer. It has like 0,1% alcohol, looks exactly like beer but tastes like shit. It's what they give to kids who think it's cool to have beer...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-19, 03:16 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Shandy is a kids beer. It has like 0,1%..."
Ahaha what are you doing with smirnoff and shandy, Lenny? You are 15, you need vodka.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-19, 05:05 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Ahaha what are you doing with smirnoff..."
Shandy is actually half beer, half lemonade.

And Smirnoff was the only thing to drink in the house at the time so...and anyway...I like Lemony things.

And Smirnoff Ice is made with Vodka. It's a Vodka drink.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-19, 05:51 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Shandy is actually half beer, half..."
---------------------

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2008-09-02 at 12:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-19, 05:55 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "---------------------"
I've never got myself drunk...and I've only drunk a couple of times.

Last bonfire night with a friend (couple of Smirnoff ice's) and at a party round about Christmas last year (a few shandys)...and that's it.

You won't know what Bonfire night is will you? Nor will any of the Americans...I don't think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-19, 12:09 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Smirnoff Ice is such a bitch drink!..."
They don't have those as much macho male B.S. over there I don't think. Drinking whatever kind of drinks you want doesn't make you a pussy. I'd assume...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-19, 12:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "They don't have those as much macho..."
Do you guys have bonfire night over there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-19, 01:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Do you guys have bonfire night over..."
Lenny said:
Do you guys have bonfire night over there?
Yeah its called having a big fucking fire in the backyard and getting the cops called on us
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-20, 07:29 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yeah its called having a big fucking..."
Hey, you're back as pr0xy again! Buh?!

So that's a no to bonfire night.

You know, the fireworks, bonfires, sparklers, burning effigies of Guy Fawkes (this time round it will probably be Malcolm Glazer), all on the one night.

Remember, remember the 5th of November. unpowder, treason and plot.

Thinking about it I'm not too surprised. It is part of English history after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-20, 01:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey, you're back as pr0xy again! Buh?!..."
Lenny said:

So that's a no to bonfire night.

You know, the fireworks, bonfires, sparklers, burning effigies of Guy Fawkes (this time round it will probably be Malcolm Glazer), all on the one night.

Remember, remember the 5th of November. unpowder, treason and plot.

Thinking about it I'm not too surprised. It is part of English history after all.
We throw firecrackers into the fire and light off mortars and burn eachother with sparklers... Does that count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-21, 08:24 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "We throw firecrackers into the fire and..."
Not if it isn't on the 5th November.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-21, 10:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey, you're back as pr0xy again! Buh?!..."
Lenny said:
SEE! SEE PROXY! Im not crazy! Lenny saw it too! You lying name changing basterd!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-22, 04:10 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "SEE! SEE PROXY! Im not crazy! Lenny saw..."
What?!

You're confusing me now! Don't do it! Don't do it!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-22, 12:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What?! You're confusing me now!..."
Lenny doesn't need the help to get confused.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-22, 02:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What?! You're confusing me now!..."
I saw that proxy had changed his name at one point for a short period, but when I pmed him he denyed it, I didnt have any proof cause I didnt take a SS, but you saw it too. Wasn't it somthing w/ a C?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-23, 02:31 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I saw that proxy had changed his name..."
Crim.

pr0xy didn't change it, Penguin did.

pr0xy said:
Lenny said:
Pr0xy, since when have you been Crim?
Since Penguin kept forgetting who I was so he changed my name to one he could recognize
See?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-23, 03:41 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Crim. pr0xy didn't change it,..."
Ohh ok. Then he was just fucking w/ me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-23, 08:50 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ohh ok. Then he was just fucking w/ me."
I still think it's the drugs making you hallucinate.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord