Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Cry If you could ban one person...
Posted 2005-08-19, 02:25 AM
If you could ban one person from Zelaron and you could use whatever reason for banning them that you wanted, without worrying about it not being fair or it being against the rules to ban for, who would it be and why?

Example: I would ban d3v because he's a redneck racist (He's banned already so that does not really count but you get the idea)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-19, 03:04 AM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
i would ban D3V also for being a Lame idiot which no-one cares about.. no-one would notice he is gone+ no-one would really care... Oh wait thats already happened
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-08-19, 04:05 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i would ban D3V also for being a Lame..."
I'd ban grav, but thats cus I know he will get unbanned within a week, last the past 12 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-19, 04:27 AM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
Zagggon. Or I would of when he was an active poster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-08-19, 08:59 AM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
I'd ban that damned S2 AM guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-19, 09:03 AM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
I'd ban Lenny. You know, to make this forum suck that much more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-19, 09:41 AM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
I'd ban myself so I can get rid of this place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-19, 09:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'd ban myself so I can get rid of this..."
I'd ban Penguin so he would stop making stupid threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-19, 10:20 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I'd ban that damned S2 AM guy."
S2 AM said:
I'd ban that damned S2 AM guy.
Oooh how original, did you think of that yourself? I mean because that is so unexpected to say something like that. Does everyone else agree with me, that is just the last thing I expected someone to say? Wow. I just can't get over that... wow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-19, 10:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Oooh how original, did you think of..."
I'd ban everybody but SYG for not making enough Family Guy references.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-19, 02:47 PM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
I'd un-ban D3V because, without him, I have no outlet for my boundless rage.

I'd ban Bob because he's had that disgusting rat/bat/gerbil thing in his avatar since the birth of Christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-08-19, 02:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "I'd un-ban D3V because, without him, I..."
It's A Damn Wombat!

Happy?

And I'd ban Raz for wanting to unban D3V.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-19, 02:56 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It's A Damn Wombat! Happy? And..."
I'd ban Bob for wanting to ban Raziel for wanting to unban D3v.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-19, 03:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'd ban Bob for wanting to ban Raziel..."
I'd ban KA for wanting to ban bob for wanting to ban Raziel for wanting to unban D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-19, 04:10 PM in reply to Penguin's post "If you could ban one person..."
Chruser, only because the irony in it lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-08-19, 04:19 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "Chruser, only because the irony in it..."
Acer said:
Chruser, only because the irony in it lol
Best 1 so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-19, 04:34 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "I'd ban KA for wanting to ban bob for..."
I'd ban Penguin for wanting to ban KA for wanting to ban Bob for wanting to ban Raziel for wanting to unban D3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-19, 05:06 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Oooh how original, did you think of..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Oooh how original, did you think of that yourself? I mean because that is so unexpected to say something like that. Does everyone else agree with me, that is just the last thing I expected someone to say? Wow. I just can't get over that... wow.
Apparently Sum Yung Guy is the only person to make references to Family Guy... phht, just wait til he's 40 and falls in love with a rough trick named Penguin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-19, 05:54 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Apparently Sum Yung Guy is the only..."
S2 AM said:
Apparently Sum Yung Guy is the only person to make references to Family Guy... phht, just wait til he's 40 and falls in love with a rough trick named Penguin.
Do I know you? Do you know me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-19, 06:14 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It's A Damn Wombat! Happy? And..."
Medieval Bob said:
It's A Damn Wombat!
that thing is not a fucking wombat! i live right on the edge of the bush and i see them all the time.. it looks more like a fucking retarded pig!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel