Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Who here still plays?
Posted 2005-06-30, 12:10 PM
Anyone still play this, and if you dont you need to get it, it rocks.
I got a 17 N/W about to Ascend, and I need some people to play with whom I know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-30, 06:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who here still plays?"
Level 9 R/Wo.

Yeah... =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-06-30, 06:49 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Level 9 R/Wo. Yeah... =P"
oh yea post your names.
Roleplay char: Skel Flamebender 17N/W
PvP char: Skel Flametwister 20N/W
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-06-30, 07:54 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "oh yea post your names. Roleplay char:..."
World of Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-30, 08:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "World of Warcraft."
lvl 18 W/Mo I ahvent played coz BF2 is keeping me busy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-02, 08:36 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "lvl 18 W/Mo I ahvent played coz BF2..."
Steeg Leingod W/Mo lvl 5 so far.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2005-07-02, 10:34 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Steeg Leingod W/Mo lvl 5 so far."
I just hit lvl 20 a few mins ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-03, 03:44 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I just hit lvl 20 a few mins ago."
I might pick it up since it isn't p2p, but I'm not sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-03, 05:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I might pick it up since it isn't p2p,..."
dont bother.........i wish i hadnt bought it.....the instances for EVERYTHING just kills it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-07-04, 12:25 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "dont bother.........i wish i hadnt..."
not really I like being able to go into an area with 7 other people in my group and seeing it fully stocked with monsters and not running into and area and some dude saying get out this my spawn im farming here first and shit like that.
You can choose to play the game with friends or if you dont want to you can go solo anywhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

My Characters
Posted 2005-07-12, 02:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "not really I like being able to go into..."
Dark Knight Michael ( Warrior / Necro ) Ascended lvl 20
Divine Voice ( Monk / Elemental ) Ascended lvl 20

These are my two main, I am mostly on Monk though since everyone wants one in their party. Just whisper me and tell me you are from Zelaron and I'll join you on whatever you need to do.

Btw, why did you pick N/W ? Necro skills + Tactics? Necro / Mesmers and Necro / Monk own if you want to try those two out. =) Yeah I know, my builds are also weird, My warrior was just for fun so he's messed up. My Monk has elemental secondary for Glyph and earth / wind / fire support for various missions / pvp that require it.
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost

Posted 2005-07-13, 06:57 AM in reply to StarcraftGhost's post "My Characters"
StarcraftGhost said:
Btw, why did you pick N/W ? Necro skills + Tactics?
Before I got the game I was looking at diff websites and saw this picture of a N/W with badass armor and a huge black sword and I was sold.

after reaching lvl 20 and ascension I have to say I played mostly a pure necro without any warrior skills, but when I do put on warrior skills its for pvp and I can easily 1 v 1 a w/mo in melee and win with my curses and blood magic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-21, 07:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Before I got the game I was looking at..."
Mail Woah Man W/Mo 20 (ascended; 220k + exp)
November Sixth E/N 20 (ascended; 210k + exp)
Teh Gynecologist Mo/? 2 (brand new)

i pwn all u n00bies hahahaha
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-07-22, 12:37 AM in reply to zygoat's post starting "Mail Woah Man W/Mo 20 (ascended; 220k +..."
zygoat said:
Mail Woah Man W/Mo 20 (ascended; 220k + exp)
November Sixth E/N 20 (ascended; 210k + exp)
Teh Gynecologist Mo/? 2 (brand new)

i pwn all u n00bies hahahaha
I only have 1 char I play, the others are just bullshit characters i mess around with.. 20 N/R ascended and infused 290k xp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-07-23, 08:38 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I only have 1 char I play, the others..."
infused means nothing...wow you can tank mursaat woooohooo
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-07-23, 08:44 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "infused means nothing...wow you can..."
my e-peen is bigger than yoursq
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-24, 12:28 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Who here still plays?"
I play N/Mo19 about to hit 20 Acilyn Cath
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-07-25, 12:52 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I play N/Mo19 about to hit 20 Acilyn..."
I've just started playing - I'm sharing the account of someone who is on the American server atm...

Necromancer at lvl 2...how good is that??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-07-25, 09:46 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I play N/Mo19 about to hit 20 Acilyn..."
well now im lvl20 and ascended.... fucking badass PvP now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Toughened Up
Posted 2005-07-26, 03:28 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "well now im lvl20 and ascended......."
Well, my characters are still the same but i toughened up my Warrior a bit...now he's more uber =). Although not as rounded as a warrior/monk, my w/ne is more capable of taking down warriors and heal / stay alive longer. Oh and Ascended doesnt mean anything really... o.O; My Necro isnt' even ascended but he beat the game, you can skip that whole boring process...not like you gain anything out in the desert except for some elites which most (not all) suck anyway. (And you get 50k xp for ascending but...all that's good for is skill points since you're lvl 20 anyway by then).

Oh, for those capping skills, I got some websites you might wanna check out:
http://guildwars.gameamp.com/guildwars/skills
The above site tells you what various skills do and the likes.
http://www.xennon.co.uk/eliteskills/
After you see what skills you like, the above site can help you locate it more easily incase you dont want to search for hours =).

Oh guys i have a favor, im trying to make my warrior fit a "Dark Knight" theme when buying the 15k armor. I was thinking the Dragon Armor + Ascalon Helmet fits it best...even though +tactics from Ascalon doesn't help at all. What do you guys think is the best combo that looks good in black dye?
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost