Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

View Poll Results: Bring The RPG Arena back?
Fuck Ya 4 66.67%
Fuck No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Rpg
Posted 2005-05-05, 11:37 PM
I think zelaron should bring back the RPG hack we onced had installed long ago before vbulletin 3 was out. I've used zero tolerance's RPG hack and that hack is great. I'm sure it would possibly bring some activity back to the site right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:06 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Rpg"
I agree, an RPG hack will surely bring back some activity here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:16 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "Rpg"
Fuck no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-05-06, 01:43 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Fuck no."
Remind me again what the RPG hack was and how it worked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-05-06, 03:03 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Remind me again what the RPG hack was..."
You battle members of the site/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-06, 10:47 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "You battle members of the site/"
Sounds like fun.

Hell, why not. Fuck ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Sounds like fun. Hell, why not. Fuck..."
I don't really care. I thought it was pretty boring myself, just gave people a reason to spam like crazy. Hell, I gave myself fake referrals to get tons of money. The game was pretty pointless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't really care. I thought it was..."
Now this is what the public don't hear about...is that not some old FAQ knocking around about the RPG that we can read?? All those who came after it won't have the damndest clue what went right and/or wrong with it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now this is what the public don't hear..."
That's your own fault, and not that I know of.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-06, 11:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's your own fault, and not that I..."
What's my fault???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-06, 12:17 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "Rpg"
Nothing happened with the RPG hack because people lost interest so we didn't bother with it when we went to 3. I think we actually played with the new version for a while, and thats when Chruser and I started working on Mercurial, which was actually a lot better than what we had at the time, but we kind of lost interest. AFAIK, Zaj is still working on his RPG hack and we can still get it for free when it's finished; whether we want it or not is so far undecided. The last work that we sampled was . . . less than bullet proof.

In related news, this weekend I'm going to be testing out a new hack, and if it's worthy, you can expect to see it sometime this month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-07, 06:14 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Nothing happened with the RPG hack..."
Good, hopefully its an end user hack as there isn't anything around like that anymore. You should add the Time Online: Hack again, i'm sure you still have the old times in the database if you havn't already deleted those tables.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2005-05-07, 08:36 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Good, hopefully its an end user hack as..."
I think WetWired is going to install a hack to kill Chruser and then take over Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-07, 08:46 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think WetWired is going to install a..."
Not like he vists much anyways...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire