Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Make me a hammerdin
Posted 2005-04-08, 11:42 PM
If anyone wants to level a hammerdin to like, i dunno 60 i will give you....hmm, a light facet, an occy, and like some other stuff i dont have room for. These items are on USEast/sc/ladder.

EDIT:Save all the skill/stat points, so in other words dont use any of them. Also the char that needs leveled is USEast/sc/ladder incase you have a friend that wants to baal/chaos you or something.

Last edited by Expired; 2005-04-09 at 12:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-09, 04:26 AM in reply to Expired's post "Make me a hammerdin"
Any particular name? Accnt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-09, 07:04 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Any particular name? Accnt?"
ahhh damn that sucks im ditching my lvl 90 hammerdin on west sc nl woulda prolly given to you for a rune or something, o`well
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-09, 07:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Any particular name? Accnt?"
Nope, just make sure the name isnt something gay like Hammerdin-X or hammertime-wewt or something like that, make it original. Account doesn't matter either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Expired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExpired is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Expired

Posted 2005-04-09, 07:31 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "Nope, just make sure the name isnt..."
Awsome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-10, 10:34 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Awsome."
After you finish whisper me with the account/pass /w *Kelos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Expired

Posted 2005-04-10, 11:41 AM in reply to Expired's post starting "After you finish whisper me with the..."
I'm not going to make it now. Im in no mood for diablo. Sum1 got into my account somehow. I think through my email maybe. Dunno. But I went around and changed all my pass's. Not that it helps my fucking godly accnt, but atleast my mules are safe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-10, 02:34 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I'm not going to make it now. Im in no..."
Noone can 'hack' your account by using your email adress. If they could, mine would have been stolen such a long time ago. Just keep trying passwords, and make sure you're on the right realm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-10, 03:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Noone can 'hack' your account by using..."
Yup, and when you know that you can't be hacked and people threaten to hack your account because you killed them 5 times when you are 20 levels lower, it's accually quite ammusing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Expired

Posted 2005-04-10, 07:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Noone can 'hack' your account by using..."
I know that people can't just hack my account. But the fact of the matters remains, some1 else still changed my password and didn't tell me! So therefore, I'm fucked.
You could easliy get into people accounts if you knew there pass and email. Just click changed email, changed it to yours, then click retrieve password. I'm not sure if the change email option is active, but it seems like it would work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-11, 04:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I know that people can't just hack my..."
when you change the e-mail, there's a confirmation e-mail sent to your e-mail and you need to reply to it before they change the e-mail so either you didn't give the right e-mail when you created your acc or changed your e-mail.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-04-11, 08:25 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "when you change the e-mail, there's a..."
Ah! Theres the catch. But if sum1 could get into my email. Then they could get away w/ it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-13, 12:25 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ah! Theres the catch. But if sum1 could..."
I've had the past 2 days out of school early and was bored, so i just went ahead and made the char myself, thanks anyway though Kaneda ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Expired

Posted 2005-04-13, 12:43 PM in reply to Expired's post starting "I've had the past 2 days out of school..."
Mkay. I've been leveling my chars like mad anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-22, 11:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Mkay. I've been leveling my chars like..."
ne 1 wanna like lvl me one for free?? if you make me like a good char of anytype ill give u my god assn on west nl

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-04-23, 02:12 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "ne 1 wanna like lvl me one for free??..."
Oh yay. West. Where everyone can play alone with themselves!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign