Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post WoW patch about to come out
Posted 2005-04-09, 12:43 AM
Yeah a few hours ago me and a few friends went onto the Test Server (was an option you can copy over to) and the new patch looks very balanced. There is actually a thing about it on their main page.. well here it is.

www.worldofwarcraft.com
http://worldofwarcraft.com/patchnote...-05-04-06.html

I guess pallys are back.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-09, 11:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "WoW patch about to come out"
Not for warriors. The only positive factor in the patch for warriors is that slowing moves are now subject to "deminishing returns" which isn't really all that great of an improvement unless your fighting a druid.

Also

"Thunder clap visuals have changed"

That is a fucking insult.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2005-04-10, 08:41 PM in reply to nddwind's post starting "Not for warriors. The only positive..."
Haha yeah I saw that. Pretty funny..but yall got a good run around the last patch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-11, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Haha yeah I saw that. Pretty funny..but..."
Warlocks get nerfed in this one too. Jebus the last 3 patches we get nerfed and again in this one. Guess blizzard thinks we are too powerful or something, farming shards for an hour to PvP for 10-15 minutes is uberpwnage?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-04-19, 12:18 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Warlocks get nerfed in this one too. ..."
The rogue stuns should be suspect to dimin returns. Its bullshit to get owned by a stunlocking rogue every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-04-19, 02:19 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "The rogue stuns should be suspect to..."
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...-05-04-08.html

Got it

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/rewards-armor.html

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2005-04-19 at 02:29 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2005-04-19, 03:51 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "The rogue stuns should be suspect to..."
pr0xy said:
The rogue stuns should be suspect to dimin returns. Its bullshit to get owned by a stunlocking rogue every day.
Odd how Rogues are going to be the best equipped for farming 'Honor'.

Irony at its finest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-19, 04:42 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Odd how Rogues are going to be the best..."
Vollstrecker said:
Odd how Rogues are going to be the best equipped for farming 'Honor'.

Irony at its finest.
Didn't you know? All blizzard employees play rogues and shammies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-19, 08:19 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Didn't you know? All blizzard employees..."
Interesting fact: Shaman is the least played class on Burning Legion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-19, 09:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Interesting fact: Shaman is the least..."
Seriously, who f$cking plays a druid? Are they counting level 1 alts that got abondoned?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-04-19, 09:44 PM in reply to D3V's post "WoW patch about to come out"
D3V said:
Yeah a few hours ago me and a few friends went onto the Test Server (was an option you can copy over to) and the new patch looks very balanced. There is actually a thing about it on their main page.. well here it is.

www.worldofwarcraft.com
http://worldofwarcraft.com/patchnote...-05-04-06.html

I guess pallys are back.
How are pally's back ? I have a lvl 51 paladin by the way, didn't know we were out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-04-19, 10:17 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "How are pally's back ? I have a lvl 51..."
Oh SHIT.... bb returns?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-21, 02:25 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Seriously, who f$cking plays a druid? ..."
MightyJoe said:
Seriously, who f$cking plays a druid? Are they counting level 1 alts that got abondoned?
Levels 10-60, buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-22, 01:25 AM in reply to D3V's post "WoW patch about to come out"
Must... Get... Hunter... Epic...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-