Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Whats the best mf build
Posted 2005-02-22, 06:49 AM
Whats the best mf build on Ladder these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 06:51 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post "Whats the best mf build"
whats your budget.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:04 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "whats your budget."
im using goldwrap, ptopazed skullders, ptopazed shako, baba, lidless, some shitty ammy, 28% nagel, perf chancies, 43%war travs. orber but she sux i need better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Deathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeathnamu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 07:52 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "im using goldwrap, ptopazed skullders,..."
...why do people go ALL OUT MF?

Seriously, you're lacking tons of res and damage. Go for more the occy & vipermagi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2005-02-22, 10:24 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "...why do people go ALL OUT MF? ..."
Even then she'll still get her butt kicked in hell Meph's...I used to build my mf sorcs like his, but w/ occy, and viper...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:10 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "...why do people go ALL OUT MF? ..."
the only thing is i dont hav either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Deathnamu

Posted 2005-02-22, 11:44 AM in reply to Deathnamu's post starting "the only thing is i dont hav either"
I'll assist you.

What is your account name, i'll give you some things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-06, 12:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I'll assist you. What is your..."
omg before i quit d2 i did nm meph runs with about 200-350%mf and i found a vapermagi ever 5-10 runs. ill try and find my old mf sorc build.. it wasnt the best but it was decent.. i wrote it down sumwhere if i find it ill pm it 2 u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-03-08, 02:44 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg before i quit d2 i did nm meph runs..."
Wierd...I was doing NM runs last night w/ 350+ mf and I found like 1 shit uniq. Worthless NM! Ok so far on my new mf sorc, Ive got Chances, Goldwrap, Lidless, Shako, Occy, and A Wealth(just using until i get viper)(maybe), plus numerous mfsc. Wealth and sc's some1 gave to me. Of course my resist suck at this point. Ummm, I've got 364 mf, and my cold skills done. But now what should I put skills in? Shields? Or try for some light skills? If I did hyrbrid I don't think the fire or light would do much dmg. BTW does ANYONE play on west?
I'm thinking ultimatly...Occy, Viper, Tal's belt Or Ammy, Lidless, Chances, War Travs...
I saw a nice mf ammy w/ losta resist...can't remeber name.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-08, 05:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wierd...I was doing NM runs last night..."
got no clue what % I have, but this is my setup:

Wartrav
Shako
Hoto (6 isted sword for switch)
PDiamond'd Lidless (Rhyme on switch)
Chancies
nagels
33% mf ammy
CoH

That gives me max resist in hell with an anni.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjabberwock is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jabberwock

Posted 2005-03-08, 07:13 PM in reply to jabberwock's post starting "got no clue what % I have, but this is..."
Hmmm, whats a CoH and Rhyme cost? I saw a Rhyme today and knew I needed one. I got a Ghed 2day for a +1CombatGC I found. Yay. So I'm at 402% plus I can get a ammy, and another nagel. I want to stay around 400 or so, so I have alot of options left, conisdering I still need an ammy of some sort, and some good boots(using Nats right now). How the hell does everyone I see have an anni! Arn't they fuging expensive?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmm, whats a CoH and Rhyme cost? I saw..."
i play west account mutombo9890
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:28 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Hmmm, whats a CoH and Rhyme cost? I saw..."
That better have been a barb combat gc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That better have been a barb combat gc."
Um uh oh...
How much are pally gc's worth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:36 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um uh oh... How much are pally gc's..."
My eyes are to tired to read the whole thread.

If it was Useast NL, 2-3sojs for ONE
If it was useast L, i wouldn't know
If it was uswest nl, i'm guessing 2-3 soj's each
If it was uswest, L, I wouldn't know.

Gheeds is garbage.... if you mf'd enough you would have eventually found one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:38 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My eyes are to tired to read the whole..."
OMG! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I coulda used those sojs to finish off my build! I thought gheeds was only on ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:39 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "OMG! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I coulda..."
Ladder one DID rollover to Nl you know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ladder one DID rollover to Nl you know..."
Right but how would I mf a gheeds?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-08, 08:51 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Right but how would I mf a gheeds?"
I was under the impression you were on ladder... I don't know why.

I havn't slept much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-09, 04:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was under the impression you were on..."
slaynish wuts ur acct name?

lifes a bitch and then we die, so i say lets all get high
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthadeous-time is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thadeous-time